Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DnD 5e - Level 20 game] The Undying Battle for Eternity

Default [DnD 5e - Level 20 game] The Undying Battle for Eternity

I am looking for four players for a level 20 game where they will be pitted against each other in an "arena". The rules are simple:

• Level 20
    • Only standard races and classes from the PHB, no UA
    • 1 Magic Armor of your choice--a magical shield does not count toward this, if you can use one, it is free.
    • 2 Magic Weapons of your choice
    • 3 miscellaneous magical items of your choice
    • Any non magical items of your choice that you can carry on your person
    • Myth Weavers character sheet submittal
    • Able to post daily, M-F or the battle will take forever.

The character must be either Neutral Good, Neutral Evil, Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Neutral. I will only choose one of each. I will take submissions and make my decision on May 15th. I may run more than one game of this, but only one game at a time. If you're interested, let me know, thanks!

As far as stats go: point-buy, roll, standard, etc?

Default [DnD 5e - Level 20 game] The Undying Battle for Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Saluum View Post
    As far as stats go: point-buy, roll, standard, etc?
    Standard and then apply racial and then level mods.

I assume you would prefer submissions to be PM'd? (If a character is public, then others can just make counter-builds.)

Quote Originally Posted by Boethius View Post
    I assume you would prefer submissions to be PM'd? (If a character is public, then others can just make counter-builds.)
    Yes please

I'll work on a character and PM it to you in the next day or so.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I have to ask: if the PCs are all going to be god-like beings who are, for whatever reason, forced to battle with one another in an arena like common slaves...what could you possibly need specific alignments for? I mean, if it's an arena PvP to see who can out min/max and number-crunch the other players, what difference could alignment specifications make in a game like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    I have to ask: if the PCs are all going to be god-like beings who are, for whatever reason, forced to battle with one another in an arena like common slaves...what could you possibly need specific alignments for? I mean, if it's an arena PvP to see who can out min/max and number-crunch the other players, what difference could alignment specifications make in a game like this one?
    It's part of the game I'm currently running and will alter the future of the game depending on who wins.

Fair enough

10. Default

Out of curiosity, whos built for which alignments? (Not the class, just which alignments are taken?)

Standard is the 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 array right?

Also - do we know what kind of arena this battle takes place in? (Are melee characters going to have a rough time?)
    Last edited by Astrumvicis; 05-11-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast