Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [DnD 5e - Level 20 game] The Undying Battle for Eternity

Yes to the standard array and you have no idea what the arena will be, but expect it to be able to fight the first round.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    I am looking for four players for a level 20 game where they will be pitted against each other in an "arena". The rules are simple:

• Level 20
    • Only standard races and classes from the PHB, no UA
    • 1 Magic Armor of your choice--a magical shield does not count toward this, if you can use one, it is free.
    • 2 Magic Weapons of your choice
    • 3 miscellaneous magical items of your choice
    • Any non magical items of your choice that you can carry on your person
    • Myth Weavers character sheet submittal
    • Able to post daily, M-F or the battle will take forever.

The character must be either Neutral Good, Neutral Evil, Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Neutral. I will only choose one of each. I will take submissions and make my decision on May 15th. I may run more than one game of this, but only one game at a time. If you're interested, let me know, thanks!
    Could magic armor be substituted with bracers of armor/defense? Or something akin to robes?

EDIT: Should we roll HP here or should we just take the default?
    Last edited by East; 05-12-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Default [DnD 5e - Level 20 game] The Undying Battle for Eternity

Yes, if it counts towards ac you can take it as magic armor choice. Take the default.

Is the dead line still May 15th?
    Last edited by voodoozombie; 05-13-2017 at 08:37 PM.

I may push it out since only 3 people ahave voiced interest... so yeah, lets move it to the 19th. If I don't have 4 players by then, I'll just cancel it for a later time.

O.K. Thanks. I'm actually working on a character right now. Should be done by Sunday!

Except for a few minor changes my character is done!!!

I thought there would be more interest in this game, guess I was wrong. So i'll be closing this thread and shelving the game due to lack of interest. Thanks everyone who submitted a character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12