View Poll Results: What kind of Era would you like the steampunk to be?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wild west style

1 20.00%
  • Asian style

0 0%
  • Victorian England style.

4 80.00%
  • Other: Write a comment.

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would it still count as a Pathfinder

Yeah the normal price cut 70% of it
    The one time pay for the slot is there for not Overpowering the characters with early gear magical gear.. But able to gather stones and infuse em into gear.

The Stones are the energy source for the world i created ... I dont want to spoil to much yet.. But Yes You can craft with em .. Crafting could be a important aspect of this world.
    The effects would be the same as normal magical objects.. But Imagen you can do magic items much cheaper for different uses..
    Like a flying lamp. It will last X hours until the gems dies out. Swap the gem and it works again.

Alchemist will be able to focus the stones to the elements needed. .. Like in the flying lamp ..for it to fly you need a stone with electricity and for it to burn and give light fire.
    But the fine details of a engineering need to build the construct.

The idea is that the imagination is the limit to what you can make.
    Last edited by Krivak; 05-17-2017 at 07:56 PM.

So ..still in some hope for some feed back in the magic stones..

And what would people think about laser guns? More or less replace the primitive guns and swap an with laser guns. (Unless you really want it to be old fashion) still the same stats but the ammo is A little more expensive as you gonna use magic stones. But the price the price is gonna be lowered with a small amount as they are more common now days.

I personally prefer real bullets, but that's mostly just an aesthetics thing. Normal old-fashioned guns just feel more Victorian/steampunk to me. Laser guns wouldn't make me lose interest in the game or anything, though. You should go with whatever you think fits your setting best.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 05-19-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Just looking how far i should push it! .. Maybe lasers should go with more "space" fiction

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234