Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTW Discord

Blog Entries

Indeed. See it as IRC or a shoutbox if you like.
    Another perk that was mentioned. No limit on inbox

Discord itself is a combination between IRC and Teamspeak. I doubt the voice function will be used, but it can always be set up properly if there is interest in it.
    MIA

It's nice as well to talk to people outside of the games. I know OOC threads do that too, but Discord is different. It's site wide all the time and instantaneous. I like it. It's function, seems to me, to be more social than anything.

I just joined the Discord. It is fun! It's nice to have conversations with people on the site that you might not have met otherwise 'cause you aren't in a game with them.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 07-10-2017 at 07:19 PM.

5. Default

Is there still a discord server for TTW? The link didnít work for me. (I realize this is like 3 years old, but Iím looking for ways to be active in the community.)

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Yes this still exists. Here's a brand new link: https://discord.gg/R6adkY
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, ďAre you really sure?Ē
    "To most men, asking hideous old women for sex advice is like asking the tarrasque for a breath mint."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12