Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Discussion

Hey guys I am one of the many that are about to be hit by Irma in the coming day or so. So if I do not post anything in a reasonable time it probably mean I got no power. If anyone else is in FL stay safe as well.

I will update my sheet as soon as I can
    Last edited by Oneky; 09-09-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Best wishes to all that were impacted by the Hurricane.I understand that the storm and a variety of RL demands has impacted game participation. Once things settle a bit, I would really encourage more involvement. Currently, from those that participate, I get a short post replying from the turns but very little posting between PC's.

Tomorrow I will post a turn using the air speeder that Nanca arrived in to retrieve the damaged one the group left above. Please post IC if your PC goes on this errand. I will then call for turns involving leaving the Shadowport and heading out in search of food and the needed starship parts. Osuin, Nitko, and Nanca will remain in the Shadowport. With Osuin out, someone needs to step up and lead/provide direction for the group going forward. We don't need an NPC acting as group leader.

Blog Entries

Okay, I'm back to a regular schedule. Should be able to post daily if there's something to respond to. Sorry for my semiabsence.

There were no turns submitted for retrieving the other air speeder. I'll extend the call for turns another day.

Good morning (or afternoon, evening, wherever you are

I think that I am going to go ahead and close the game, there just isn't enough interest to sustain it. No hard feelings on my end, I am going to move on to something else. Thanks to all that have participated, and if any of you want to assume control of the game I will gladly hand over the reins.

6. Default

What did I miss while out with the hurricane? It looked to me that people had responded...

Blog Entries

Oh, darn.

Blog Entries

Haha, I left up the last forum thread waiting for a new post, didn't realize we started 1.5 already! Shit, my bad!

Ok, I understand. Thanks.

Default OOC Discussion

Damm, was just getting into this system. This has made me want to possibly run a Star Wars game in the near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast