Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Ep2: A Thousand Words

1. Default

The way I am imagining it is that Gerard left with his horse immediately but at a slow enough pace that anyone would have caught up to him on the way to this place. So, he is probably the only one who doesn't know that it was done.

So let's say that someone informs you - likely Lorenzo, since he's the one that dug the grave. Not sure where DonJentleman is to do it himself. No need to split the party or put your character needlessly at risk. So what does the group do now?

It seems like you're leaning toward going to Faerdlau... tonight? In the morning? I don't want to push through RP, but it seems to be flagging.

4. Default

We go to Faerdlau tonight.

Nope. We head out in the morning, Gerard's guilty conscience be damned!
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

Going with Tarien on this one, my hat's in for a morning march.

7. Default

I think the DM said we will be able to make it to Faerdlau before the onset of "night" proper. It would have better accommodation.

Default OOC Ep2: A Thousand Words

"Better" is up in the air. It would not be free like where you are now, but it would put you closer to whatever else you want to do tomorrow instead of having down time tonight.

9. Default

Well, closer accommodation then

I'm going to be heading out of town for a conference from tomorrow through Friday. I may be able to post intermittently, but make no promises.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast