Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 601 to 608 of 608

Thread: Chapter 2: Darkness within Darkness

  1. #601
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    9,585

    Default Chapter 2: Darkness within Darkness

    “Where?” Luth asks, his caregiver tendencies taking over. “I’m afraid there’s no settlement nearby we’re aware of, but we’ll help the best we can!”


  2. Default

    The man starts to limp and lead you deeper into the woods and says, "They're in a clearing near here, please come."

    Do all of you follow the man?

  3. #603

    Default

    Dekko pulls the head of his pelt cloak forward and follows, readying his weapon.

  4. #604

    Default

    Kimber hangs back, bringing up the rear. She pulls an arrow and puts it to the bowstring, just in case.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  5. Default

    You proceed onward for around a minute through the dense vegetation of the Svalich Woods, when everyone except Bilgim suddenly sees some movement in the nearby brush. It happens too quickly for them to be able to warn Bilgim who doesn't seem to have noticed this as humanoid shapes with loose tattered clothing and wolf-like heads leap out of the nearby brush on either side of the dirt trail and attack Luth, Bilgim, and Dekko.

    Surprise Round!

    Initiatives!

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollBilgim - (1d20+3) (10) [13] Authentic Forum Dice-rollDekko - (1d20+3) (1) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKimber - (1d20+4) (8) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLuth - (1d20+1) (11) [12]

    Bilgim is surprised and cannot act this round except take a reaction after his initiative has passed in the turn order. Everyone else acts normally.

    The man who has been leading you transforms his shape as well into a similar humanoid form as he draws a dagger.

    The werewolf that jumped Luth tries to bite him but fails to make contact with his flesh, blocked by the armor. He does manage to scratch him deeply with his claws for 10 damage.

    Luth and Kimber can act. Bilgim can now take reactions.

    Roll20 Map updated.
    Last edited by theskyvalker; 11-14-2017 at 03:52 PM.

  6. #606

    Default

    Kimber draws and releases, sending an arrow flying at the creature directly in front of her. She winces as the arrow thunks firmly into a nearby tree.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongbow - (1d20+6) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+4) [12]
    Last edited by shadowthebard; 11-15-2017 at 02:31 AM.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  7. Default

    to busy to notice his surroundings, Bilgim walks right into the trap, only noticing anything, when his companions draw their weapons, and begins the fight. "Oh dear, what is happening, I have never seen creatures like this, though they seem familiar somehow," He says as the fight begins.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    9,585

    Default

    Luth moves in to be close to two of the werewolves and opens his clenched fist above his head, causing light to burst all around him [Hand of Radiance cantrip]. Both werewolves adjacent to him need to make a DC15 Con save or take Authentic Forum Dice-rollradiant - (1d6) [3] .

    He then points a finger at the southernmost of all the werewolves and conjures a mace made of pure magical force beside it, which then swings at it.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpiritual Weapon - (1d20+7) [11] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollforce - (1d8+5) [11]


Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •