Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town Secrets- In Character Thread.

Blog Entries

Arasmes lip curls just a little upwards. He makes Bartis hear however the man imagines a voice of the gray shadow sounds: "The halfling wants to stop us.", followed by a similar, yet distinct one: "He might become a problem."

Blog Entries

The man backs up. "Get away from me! I'sh outsha here." he turns around and staggers into the night.
    Tarax sighs. "and that is Bartis Llarinth. He's a rather nasty drunk, I'm afraid. I'm going to overlook the punch to the face and what assume is some kind of magical whammy. He did insult your party and honor." He stares you down. "But anymore trouble in my town, and you'll see what passes for a prison in Shakington for the night."

Blog Entries

It takes only a fraction of Arasmes' focus to continue making the man hear the voices converse:

- "Ahh, good, without protection from the outsiders, he will be an easy target"
    - "Lucky for us, he probably won't ask them for help before the dawn."
    - "He won't live to see another sunri... Wait, I think he can hear us."
    continued by silence, then sudden, deafeningly loud, piercing screaming, then silence, at which point Arasmes ceases concentrating on the spell.

While doing that to Bartis, he approaches and introduces himself with a flamboyant bow: "Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Arasmes, at your service. I would never dream of causing any trouble,", Authentic Forum Dice-rollBluff - (1d20+11) [29] the sweet thrill of lying to someone to their face, "but we would like to hear more about these strange sightings people here are mentioning." Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (1d20+12) [27]

(Not taking 10 since I think concentrating on a spell counts as being distracted for that purpose. If not, taking 10 instead)

Blog Entries

Tarax shrugs. "I don't really know. There's not many people that have seen them, and most of the ones who have are either senile or drunk. The only thing the stories in common is the hour. they all show up late, like midnight or later."

Cymrian looks out through the window to try and determine the time of day.

Blog Entries

It's lateish. Probably around 8 or 9 p.m. at least

Blog Entries

"Thank you for your valuable assistance in this matter, sheriff. Would you be so kind as to direct us to mrs. Canlonic? We have heard she might have seen something.", Arasmes explains.

Blog Entries

The Half Orc indicates the Elderly human couple whoe seem to be about to leave. "That's the Canlonics. He's the mayor."

After the drunk guys leaves Oru feels off. He starts to think about wether he could have handled it differently but then just shrugs it off. Oru goes over to Arasmes and asks if they could talk after getting more information about the grey shadows.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast