Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 337

Thread: Small Town Secrets- In Character Thread.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    Arasmes watches Oru leave and then politely excuses himself: "I apologize, but something has come up. Please forgive me for leaving so soon, but I hope you will let me buy you a drink again."

    On his way to the room, he casts message at Plesio and whispers to him:


    Arasmes enters the room and locks the door behind him: "Hello there.", he waits to see what Oru does next.
    Plesio replies to Arasmes, who is Mrs. Canlonic?

    Quote Originally Posted by jflo2415 View Post
    Cymrian glances at Lorelei out of the corner of his eye and then turns back to Plesio and just frowns and gives a short but emphatic shake of his head. He shoulders his longbow and turns to the stairs.
    "Haha, just pulling your legs. Hope I didn't make things awkward or embarrass anyone too much." The halfling hops down from the stool, and heads over to the person(s) Arasmes was talking to before he went upstairs. "Excuse me, but I was hoping to speak to a Mrs. Canlonic."


  2. Default

    Lorelei remains blissfully unaware of any implied shenanigans. She looks up from her book only to accept the room key.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 6 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruidCrea View Post
    Plesio replies to Arasmes, who is Mrs. Canlonic?

    Arasmes winks to Plesio before disappearing upstairs.





  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,403
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    The drunk in the center is gettign louder and louder. "AN' Tha's what's wrong wit this here country. It'sh all the dang freaks running around. jeshlook at teh strangers that strutted in here tunnite. A tattooed guy, a mute, a wallflower, some kinda theify shrimp, and one of them flippin' orcbloods." He staggers over to Plesio and sticks a meaty finger in his face. "You're runing this dang country, that's what you're doing, dang it. you and them gray shadows. I seen them slinking around at night. they work for you freaks, don they!?"
    The woman he was with comes and lays a hand on his arm. "Bartis. Please, leave these people alone. they're just trying to eat and drink in peace."
    "Don' tell me what to do, whore!" He backhands her hard, cauing her to stumble to the floor.
    You can see Tarax, the Half Orc constable movign this way with his deputies..

    Fot those of you that left the room, the walls are thin enough, you still hear most of this.





  5. #35

    Default

    When Arasmes enters the room Oru has already started getting ready to lay down. He walks over and gives Arasmes a huge hug and says,you got "I'm glad you got up here so quickly. I have been meaning to talk with you about something.". But before he says anything Oru hears some loud man downstairs yelling about strangers coming in. Knowing that he and his friends have to be who he is talking about Oru says,"Maybe we should head down. It seems like there is a problem with us being here."
    Oru heads downstairs and catches Bartis backhand the woman and call her a whore. That sparks a rage in Oru and he runs over and punches the man in the jaw.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollatk - (1d20+5) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollnonleathaldmg - (1d6) [1]

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Arasmes follows Oru and, upon seeing Oru attacking the man, he decides it would be best to try to disable him as quickly as possible. With a flick of his wrist, he tries to subtly cast a spell with which to bring the voice of the man's nightmares into his reality.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+1) [9]
    Perception DC Authentic Forum Dice-rollSleight of hand - (1d20+11) [31] + 1 per 10' of distance to notice (secret signs)


    Arasmes targets the man, making him hear whatever sound he fears the most saying to him things he would fear hearing the most.





  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Cymrian moves to stand protectively in front of Plesio but with Oru already engaging the man, makes no further move to interfere.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default


    It takes all of Plesio's will power not to laugh, chuckles or even smile when the drunk man spouts his ridiculous ravings. Running the country? Hardly. Though the idea had intriguing potential. "Sir, we just got into your town. Any shadows that have been running around don't belong to us."

    When the man backhands to woman, Plesio's hand wants to go for his new dagger, but holds off when he sees the authorities get up. We'll see how this plays. That's when Oru marches into the room and swings for the man. Oh, this could go sideways, but still no weapon enters his hand.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - (1d20+2) (13) [15]
    ((speech vs thought))
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 05-06-2017 at 03:43 AM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,403
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    "Alright, That's enough." Tarax Vosjh extends a hand to help up the woman. "You alright, Sojana?"
    She nods, rubbing a red mark on her cheek. The armored half orc examines her face. "Do you want to press charges?"
    With wide eyes, she quickly shakes her head. "N...No."
    He lays a hand on the farmer's shoulder. "Bartis, go home. You're drunk, and these people look like they could beat you down. If you keep it up, I'll throw you in jail for the night."
    The Farmer shrugs the meaty hand off his shoulder. "I'll go whensh I wanna go home. I have a right for my opinionsh to be heard." He does seem to be afriad of something. YOu not sure if it's magical or natural.
    Last edited by LakethePondling; 05-06-2017 at 09:20 PM.





  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    "Right you are. Bartis, is it? Though in my opinion, you should keep to expressing that opinion with your words rather than your hands. As I've said we just arrived in town so we have nothing to do with any gray shadows. Perhaps you'd like to tell us about them, over a cup of coffee? We aren't part of your problem, but maybe we can be part of the solution?" Plesio gives the man a warm smile.


Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •