Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town Secrets- In Character Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LakethePondling View Post
    A human man in his 40's and covered in grease and flour answers the door. He dusts some of the flour off. "That was swift. I thought it'd take atleast another week for the part to arrive." He offers his hand, but retracts ut when he realizes how filthy he is. "Zanaris Milson. Welcome to Shakington Village."
    "Now, Arasmes, no need to be cold. I'm sure the man will be happy to reimburse us for our swift delivery. Beside, I, for one, am starving from the journey delivering your much needed part. Any ideas as to where honest, hardworking people like ourselves could get meals?" Plesio adds a smile to the subtle suggestion.

Blog Entries

"Of course." He hands over a bag full of gold (4,000 so there's a little bonus). "Here you lot are. A little pricey, but worth it." He guestures. "My sister and her husband run the only inn in town, the Golden Sickle."

Blog Entries

"Cold? Me? I'm always warm and cuddly.", Arasmes winks at Oru, then takes 800 gp for himself after counting the money just in case, "Pleasure doing business with you, mister Milson.", he nods to the man and smiles politely, "We'll let your sister and brother in law know you've sent us their way.", after getting directions, Arasmes heads to the inn with any who would go there too.

Cymrian follows the rumbling of his stomach, the most sound he's made since he joined the group, and heads to the inn with others for the promise of food and shelter.

Blog Entries

YOu make your way through village streets to the Golden Sickle. Despite this being a really small town, the place is absolutely packed. Inside you notice several gorups of people

Behind the bar, you see a slightly portly half elf pouring drinks and a human woman cooking on a stove. By how they move and interact with each other, you can assume they are a married couple. They appear to be in their forties maybe. A beutiful young woman with features of both whirls around the place with plates of hot food and drinks. Her attention seems to mostly be focused on a young human man sitting with two other men.

Around the group that has the barmaid's interest, you see two burly human men in their thirties with a younger man of about 20 or so. the men bear vague resemblances to each other, enough to be cousins or brothers. One wears a forge apron, and the other smells vaguely of horses and hay.

A gleam of metal catches your eye, and you notice a motley group in armor sitting around a table. The most imposing member is a burly half-orc, but you see two humans, one male one female, and a dwarf male, clad in armor as well. By the way the half orc examines your party, you realize that this dude is probably the Law.

There are some other dwarves here as well, a man and a woman. They seem to be arguing about soemthing. Both have gold rings in their hair or beard, indicatign marriage.

A lone, silver haired halfing sits in the corner, nursing a drink and reading a book. The book is floating through some arcane means.

Near him, you see an elderly human couple. They both carry themselves with airs of importance.

Finally, at one fo the centrla tables, you see a rustically dressed human couple in their 30's. the man is being loud and belligerant, and the woman acts as if she'd rather not be here.

Which of these people, if any, do you approach?

Blog Entries

Arasmes is delighted at the symphony of colors and sounds.

He gets Lorelei's attention and points his chin at the halfling: "Care to join me?"

To the rest, he says: "Excuse me.", and approaches the halfling: "Forgive the intrusion, I see that you are reading and you have my most humble apologies for interrupting you, but I was wondering if you might be interested in the company of a fellow student of the arcane. Can I order you a drink? A tea, perhaps?"

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (10+12) [22] (taking 10)

7. Default

When Arasmes turns to speak with Lorelei, he discovers she has already disappeared someplace near the front door, her own book in hand. For someone whose sole skill seems to be summoning things, she sure disappears quickly.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

Plesio thanks the miller, and being as eager for food as the rest he walks with them to the Golden Sickle.

Met with the wonderful aroma, the halfling strolls over to the bar counter and climbs onto a stool. "Lovely place you have here. What food would you recommend for a weary traveler? I'll take two, and whatever the rest of my group wants."

Oru takes in the sights and when he notices the half orc he walks over and says,"Hello. Sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if you could tell me more about this town. Like the best blacksmith and the best Inn."

Blog Entries

Last edited by LakethePondling; 04-30-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast