Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town Secrets- In Character Thread.

Cymrian taps Plesio on the shoulder and uses sign to suggest that maybe they should question the people that the man left the tavern with last night, possibly the last people to see him alive.

Plesio signs back, "he left tavern alone. However, his wife didn't. Slit throat is an intimate kill. Perhaps she had him beaten and then finished the job personally?" Speaking out loud, "thanks for your time, sir. One more thing, we'd like to pay our respects to the widow. Where is the Llarinth residence?"
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 06-10-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Blog Entries

"Just south of town, maybe a half mile." He draws you a rough map on a piece of scratch paper.

9 a.m.- Llarinth Farm
    You arrive at the farm. It's a modest sized operation with a silghtly dilapidated barn. In farm the whole farm looks a little run down and in need of some repair. A girl of about 8 or 9 is feeding chickens outside. She's barefoot and her clothes are a little ragged, The two younger boys running around the dirt yard are in similar condition. All three children hide and scatter when you walk in. You can hear a faint pounding coming from inside the barn.

Laro's Home
    The halfling shakes your arm gently. "Miss? You alright? you spaced out there for a second."

4. Default

Lorelei snaps out of her daze. "Huh? Oh, yes. I'm fine. Just remembering my childhood is all. Being the lone summoner in a village where everyone with magic is a wizard of some kind was somewhat difficult. I often had to practice alone since none of our Masters knew how to teach me more than the basics. Books helped though." She pauses a moment, trying to recall why she came here in the first place. "Woops. I nearly forgot why I came here in the first place. Those gray shadow things. Do you happen to know anything, or know of specific tomes in your library that might help aid my search?"
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

Blog Entries

"I have some books on monsters and magical beings from my days as an adventurer that may asisst you." He pulls 2 or three volumes down from various shelves and hands them to you. "Start with these."

Roll a Perception check to scan the books for information.

Oru has just been watching and staying quiet this whole time. Once the kids scatter he says,"Everything is alright. We are here to speak with your mom. Can one of you please go get her? It would be much appreciated."

Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [26] To see if any kids come out and just to check surrondings

8. Default

Lorelei browses the tomes, searching for anything of relevance.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) [21]
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 5 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

Blog Entries

10. Default

Lorelei hmms as she looks closer at each possible monster entry.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDopplegangers - (1d20+2) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollChokers - (1d20+2) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollGrey Renders - (1d20+2) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUndead - (1d20+2) [12]
    Active Character(s):
    D&D

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast