Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town Secrets- In Character Thread.

Plesio puts down 4 silver pieces, "friends call me Plesio. I would love some of the stew. I will appreciatively decline the ale, though. Some of my team maybe more open to ale." The halfling inhales deeply. "If breakfast smells as salivating as the stew, I'm sure we'd be happy to pay for rooms for the night. What are your rates?"
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 04-30-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Cymrian approches no one. His vow of silence presents problems in making new friends. He approaches an empty seat at the bar, leans his longbow against the bar and sits. He slides a copper piece onto the bar and just waits for the bartender to notice him.

"It's nice to meet you Tarax. My name is Oru. It's nice to see someone like us protecting the people. I know growing up I was looked down upon. Anyways, thank you for the information. Nice to meet you all."
    Oru walks over to the bar keep and asks for a room. He then heads outside to clear his head. He is also going to look around and take in the sights.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) [20]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LakethePondling View Post
    Arasmes pulls up a chair and orders more of the beer he's drinking to the halfling, while he orders wine for himself: "Problem solver? Are there lots of problems around here?"

When their drinks arrive, he raises his glass: "To you, and to magic."

After seeing nothing interesting Oru walks back inside and finds Arasmes and lets him know that he got them a room. He says good night and heads to the room for the evening.

Plesio shrugs back, "no children, so I'll take that as a warning". The halfling hands the barkeep 4 gold for the remaining rooms since he didn't get a chance to pickup the tab for Oru/Arasmes' room.

"Lorelei, I have your room key." As she takes the key from his hand, he turns to Cymrian, "guess that makes us roomies, unless you and Lorelei have been quietly hiding something from the rest of us ..." Try as he might, Plesio can't help but smile at his suggestion as he looks back and forth between the two elvenfolk.

After finishing his stew (and before everyone retires for the night), the rogue subtly hands Arasmes something. "These came back into our possession, but I'd imagine Oru and you would put them to better use. Thought you'd like to give it (the platinum one) to him."
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 05-03-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LakethePondling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannix View Post
    After seeing nothing interesting Oru walks back inside and finds Arasmes and lets him know that he got them a room. He says good night and heads to the room for the evening.
    Arasmes watches Oru leave and then politely excuses himself: "I apologize, but something has come up. Please forgive me for leaving so soon, but I hope you will let me buy you a drink again."

On his way to the room, he casts message at Plesio and whispers to him:

Arasmes enters the room and locks the door behind him: "Hello there.", he waits to see what Oru does next.

Cymrian glances at Lorelei out of the corner of his eye and then turns back to Plesio and just frowns and gives a short but emphatic shake of his head. He shoulders his longbow and turns to the stairs.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast