Also, a note on requesting additional subforums for your game - a game forum acts as the main forum for all of the game's threads. Yes, additional subforums may be requested, but it must be with very good reason. Here are some examples that are not
- I need a secluded, password protected place to do GM rolls. (Just do them in the main forum and don't label them, or use the Die Roller Testing Thread)
- I need a place to post side quest missions where the characters can do their 'grinding' even as the main story continues on. (A thread for this is more than enough. After all, you can create as many threads as you want in your forum.)
- I need separate subforums because I'm running the same game for more than one group. No passwords needed. (Then no separate subforums needed. If you're not trying to stop the groups from viewing each other's threads, then why do they need their own subforums?)
- I need a forum for keeping all of the world info and lore and such. (Nope. Again, your main forum is fine for this.)
Your reason should be more something like this:
- I need two separate, password-protected places for two different parties of players who are playing the exact same game and it's actually important that they be unable to view each other's campaign activity.