Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: Chapter Four: "Destiny"

  1. Default

    (I suggest Six and Pelham in their vehicles followed by the hauler with Fin, Fox and Mud then Hank in his car then Johnny in his new truck with a Torque as gunner. Pelham knows the way and Six destroys worlds.)
    Last edited by mdh; 04-21-2017 at 12:11 AM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Convoy on the move...


    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    964

    Default

    (( Is the above about right? I am assuming Fox and Mud are in the hauler MG nests. Oh, and which truck is Mud's Honda on? Presumably Pelham's, as Torque is on the back of Johnny's MG truck? ))
    Last edited by Baldrick; 04-21-2017 at 03:28 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    5,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    ((Fine by me.))
    Characters:
    - Nagri "She-Wolf" Staadfelt - Rise of the Runelords
    - Six - The Wasteland
    - Lexis Cannon - Light or Darkness
    - Catharina Durmond - Erebius basterds

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  5. Default

    (I assume Fox and Mud either are using the gl, their rifles or took the mgs fromJohnnys truck bed and put back on hauler.)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    964

    Default

    After allowing some time for Hank's men to depart the group form up around the hauler and ready themselves for the journey to Destiny. Pelham and Six take the lead, with Fin driving the hauler not far behind - Mud and Fox manning the MG nests on the trailer roof. Hank brings up the rear followed by Johnny with Torque standing in the back of Johnny's pickup crewing the pillar-mounted MG. When they are ready they start their engines and the convoy moves slowly off.

    Once they reach the junction with the Sallow Heights they head north along the cracked and battle-scared Before Time highway until Pelham gives the signal to head east along a narrower stretch of road that is little more than compacted dirt covered in tire tracks. The sun steadily climbs in the sky as they continue on the journey, its rays beating down on them mercilessly. Fin is struggling to continue in the stifling heat of the hauler cab and slows to a stop. He waves one of the other vehicles over.

    "Can we pull the vehicles over into some shade and take thirty minutes rest? This heat is killing me." Fin looks around for some suitable shelter. "How about over there, by those ruined buildings?"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,929
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Mud has at this point taken off his helmet, to reveal sweat-drenched chestnut curls. With his goggles and helmet removed, the contrast between the upper and lower halves of his face is jarring, as if put together from two completely different people. "Dang," he curses, as the hauler perceptibly slows, shifting around in the nest to look back toward the front of the truck. "Wonder what's broke this time."

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    5,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Six squints as she stares at the ruins Fin pointed out. Taking off her goggles she looks at the former Skullcrusher.
    "You know what the first thing is that happens when you lead us into a trap don't you?" She shouts. Not giving him time to answer she waves at Pelham to head in the direction given before starting up the Ace again and driving along.
    Characters:
    - Nagri "She-Wolf" Staadfelt - Rise of the Runelords
    - Six - The Wasteland
    - Lexis Cannon - Light or Darkness
    - Catharina Durmond - Erebius basterds

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,929
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    As they start back up and approach the ruins, Mud gestures to Fox that she should keep here eyes up toward the looming structures as they approach. Last thing he wants is to be picked off by a sniper… like Fox. He slides his goggles on again to ensure he's got clear vision.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSenses - (4d6es6) (1, 4, 2, 2) [0] +4 Notice = [1] Success
    Last edited by theScrappy; 04-21-2017 at 08:40 PM.

  10. Default

    The smoke and the dust from the convoy has made it hard for Torque and Johnny to speak and frankly, Johnny is put off by her reaction after the fight. She must still want Hank he thinks. As the rig slow, he calls out "What now?"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •