Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!!

1 100.00%
  • No thanks.

0 0%

Thread: Intresse check / idea

Default Intresse check / idea

I have so many idea's in my head.. And I want to add them to the gaming list on my DM ... one is a dungeon crawler game i'm building on (with some inspiring help from drew)
    But I think I need to put more work into it before I add it to my list of DM's

But! my Second idea I when I saw the book *The company of dragons* How many would be interested in playing a dragon?

Dragons have been haunted for there magical components, The flesh is said to cure any disease , the blood makes the best when making magical weapons as you melt the iron with the steaming blood.
    (and so on) Haunted by Dragon hunters, the last known dragon has been slayed.. But in a nest inside a Volcano safe from harm.. 1-6 eggs hatch. A message in the Draconian languish have been left
    to the new born about the danger and a mission. . . But to survive they need to get food, and rumors soon start to spread that the final dragon has not been slayed!

The start will be lvl 1 end 5 .. If people want to continue 5->10 .. 10->15 .. 15->20.
    If I get a few interested I will start working on it as well.