Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Replacements for Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5e)

Blog Entries

Here is Arche, my halfling rogue assasin.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1178021

He should be done in every aspect. I left out the names from the backstory, so he can be integrated more easily.
    He is a bit arrogant at the moment, and wishes to do his duty only to be done with it, I imagine that throughout the campaign, he will find his faith though.

Just to check, does Unearthed Arcana count as official? I have a goblin artificer I've been wanting to try if so...

Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollability score - (4d6rb3) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollhit points - (1d8) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhit points - (1d8) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhit points - (1d8) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhit points - (1d8) [2]

Default Replacements for Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5e)

It's not official but if you can tell me which one(s) you're pulling from, and/or what material you're wanting to use, I'm happy to look over it. The goblin race is going to be a bit of a stretch. Your character would need a hell of a backstory to make it reasonable for a typically monstrous race to be willing to suffer all the prejudice and suspicion of pretty much everybody to want to save the world from evil dragons and their cult.

Assuming Artifice: Gunsmith and Goblin work, here's my character sheet right now:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1185251

Quote Originally Posted by Andruism View Post
    Assuming Artifice: Gunsmith and Goblin work, here's my character sheet right now:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1185251

I don't understand how the Eyepatch of Revealing works as a refluff. Your message attempts to describe it but I can't figure out how you're saying it's balanced.
    How did you gain the Vicious Mockery cantrip? Artificers typically don't gain cantrips.
    What version of the goblin race are you using? It doesn't appear to be the one from Volo's, as Nimble Escape is different and Worg Rider isn't a thing I don't think.
    I think your spell save DC should be 14 and your spell attack roll should be 6 (based on proficiency bonus of +3 and int mod of +3)
    Why are 3 of your spells checked off? Artificer doesn't appear to be a spell-preparing class.
    You seem to have one additional tool proficiency that I can't account for how you got it (thieves' tools +2 others from class, smith's tools from archetype, 1 set from background).
    You also seem to have 1 additional language (common and goblin from Volo's version of race, +1 language from background)
    I think you should have 48hp. Max from first level (8), average from following levels (5x4), and 5x your con mod.

Please address these issues and let me know when/how you resolve them. I don't see anything wrong with your story.

Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    Here is Arche, my halfling rogue assasin.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1178021

He should be done in every aspect. I left out the names from the backstory, so he can be integrated more easily.
    He is a bit arrogant at the moment, and wishes to do his duty only to be done with it, I imagine that throughout the campaign, he will find his faith though.
    As a rogue you should have Thieves' Cant as a "language". Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with him. I'll go ahead and add Arche to the list of completed applications on the assumption that you can get Thieves' Cant on your sheet somewhere.

Default Replacements for Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5e)

As a reminder/note, recruitment closes tomorrow, 4/22, at noon eastern time zone. That means you've got roughly 15 hours to get in a completed application if you're interested.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    As a rogue you should have Thieves' Cant as a "language". Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with him. I'll go ahead and add Arche to the list of completed applications on the assumption that you can get Thieves' Cant on your sheet somewhere.
    Corrected

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast