Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sidequests

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default Sidequests

This is where you can buy random items or do side-questy things. aka. this is a downtime thread.

Blog Entries

Arasmes wants to find and buy a small steel mirror.

MIRROR
    Price 10 gp; Weight 1/2 lb.
    This hand-held mirror is about a foot across. Unlike many higher-quality glass mirrors, this one is made out of polished steel and sturdy enough that you can drop it without risk of breakage.
    5'' to 6'' would probably be better for him.

Blog Entries

He easily finds the mirror in the open air market.

Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 04-22-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 04-25-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Sidequests

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruidCrea View Post
    "Oh, I thought I saw others here. Perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me. I'd be honoured to keep you company," the halfling climbs into one of the chair around the table, and sips from his drink. "Ella, a lovely name. You can call me Plesio. Tell me about yourself. What brings you to town?"
    "You did?", Elizabeth looks startled, her condition must have progressed much more than she had realized if it came to displaying outward signs like that. How could have this happened?

"I'm afraid that what you saw is real.", her eyes begin welling up with tears, "It means I'm running out of time."

She laughs at the comment about her name, making the tears slide down her face: "It's a shorthand everyone uses."

"Well, Plesio, there was a threat here no one knew about. And now, no one will." No one except her. She could still smell the charred bodies and see the whole town engulfed in flames. "What about you?"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Default Sidequests

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruidCrea View Post
    Plesio tries to hide, though thinly veiled, his confusion. "Were those ghosts? Or ethereal creatures? Wait, - running out of time for what? Perhaps I can help? I'm an adventurer. We, my team and I, just arrived back in town from a job."
    Elizabeth laughs: "Do not worry, they are not ghosts, merely... possibilities. They are me.", she struggles to explain it, "Possibilities of me... Imagine if I... we flipped a coin, half of us would get heads and the other half tails. We don't know which until we look. When we do, there is usually a 'split' at which point our paths diverge. Now imagine you could take a peek at one other possible outcome and choose that one if you like it more."

"I would rather not ruin our evening talking about it, perhaps another time. But if you want, I could let you experience a 'split'.", she gives him a coin, "Just let me know before you flip it."

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The young halfling puts his hand up, letting her keep the coin, "as you said, another time. The topic seemed to upset you, and we don't want to ruin whatever possible evening we could have". Plesio motions one of the waiting staff over, then orders two more drinks - one alcoholic and one nonalcoholic, but to not tell them which is which. "Let the coin land as it may."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast