Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Prologue team Silver: Rock smashes glass.

Listening idly, speculations run wild. Is this just a spirit of the hospital, one of many, and that means their target is the intruder? Hmm...
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Niels jerks a thumb over his shoulder. "Looks like you got this, Zo. I'm going back tepee-side and look for intruders." And/or remove myself on the off chance Svea thinks I'm the intruder. He adjusts the hood of his winter coat. Wonder if Svea not-crying is gonna MIB2 the rain away.

Sarah's tapping gets his attention and he takes a detour her way before going up. "Wanna buddy up?" he asks quietly, "Have a scan and maybe save my a-- from any more racial stereotypes?" He offers a small, helpless grin.

Blog Entries

The girl looks up at Zoe.
    "My name is Svea. We're in The Basement. I live here. The Man lives upstairs. Quiet is good. He doesn't like noise. He gets angry when I make noise." She says, explaining little. Then she tilts her head a little and voice gets a small change in tone. "Broken in pieces; assembled with too many. There are 5. There should be 4." She states criptically.

Going back out through the door deposits Niels and any others that accompany him outside, in the storm surrounded by the five tepees.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Six - Trial

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Sarah quietly follows Niels outside, and then grimaces. Her legs lock up just outside the entrance to stop her walking further forward into the storm. 'The area within is distinct enough to be an individual instance. Svea's Quiet is full of Raid portals.' "Five tepees," she says, simply, tilting her head toward Niels. "Impostors don't have to be people, do they?"

Blog Entries

Niels squints back through the rain where his sister stands in the tepee/basement...doorway(?). His black eyes widen as she reaches her conclusion. "Oh s--, you're right." He blinks against the (imaginary?) rain pellets and focuses his Prime sense on the five tepees. Alright, which one of you pointy f--ers shouldn't be here? More than everything else shouldn't be here.

Niels is looking for any kind of difference between the Prime patterns of the tepees.

Blog Entries

((That requires a perception/awareness roll using the following format: [rollv=perception/awareness]8d10s6[/rollv] and replace the 8 with the actual number of your dicepool.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Six - Trial

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

She raised an inquisitive eyebrow as Niels made his exit. She felt his faith in her was rather unfounded as she didn't exactly feel that she had 'this', she was really just blurting out whatever came into her head first. Though what set her off balance more was and intrusive question, did he really just call her Zo? She watched Sarah follow behind Niels before turning back to Svea

"Pre-mage I'm guessing then, and five instead of four?" She muttered. The only things they had seen so far in this dreamscape had been the five teepees in the storm and this room. Zoe at least could put two and two together.

"Alright, so like, one of the five is the imposter, I get that, but we don't exactly know what like, is meant to be here and what isn't. How're we gonna know which one's the fake?" She asked Svea.

Going on her theory that Quiet forced someone inward when they screwed up it was pretty likely, from what they had seen, that the teepees are prominent memories for Svea, this one being her childhood. They of course would need to find the false memory, which could in fact be this one, and uhh... what? How does someone remove a memory? Big hit on the head? It felt a bit wrong too, from Zoe's point of view, this quiet was a justified response from Gaia, should she really be trying to 'fix' it?
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

Blog Entries

Niels Perception/Awareness:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(6d10s6) (8, 8, 6, 3, 3, 10) [4]

Elena is just waiting on Zoe, letting her come to questions on her own. They'll have some interesting talks on the subject later, for sure.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

"How about the ones that aren't talking to the girl go investigate the teepees?" Hagrid suggests. "Zoe said one of them has the intruder right? Might as well take them out while we can."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast