Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Team Alabaster: The scorpion and the frog.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollCrit. Confirm - (1d20+8) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+4+2) [13]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Shira takes a step back as her weapon dosn't do any damage to the lich.. and then a crackling sound start build up as the wind around her gets static and her hair start to stand out like a angry porcupine and her eyes start glow with light as her voice start chant in druidic asking for mother nature's help ((Casting call lightning))

Blog Entries

((Meh. Seeing as he's cursed and you obviously have won the fight I'm gonna get this over with. Remind me next time to present you with 5 lvl 1 goblins. I keep forgetting that's your weak spot.))

The lich scrabbles up only to be greeted by a blow from Tsu's katana, which even though his bones are rock hard still leaves quite the mark on him. Coupled with a lightning bolt Shira called down and a final mercilessly fierce blow of Tarsus' flail lays the undead low, the unlife smashed out of his animated body which falls scattered to the floor, no more than dust before it lies still.
    The gathered C.M.B. relax visibly with the threat neutralized and a silence descends only interrupted by the screeching and wailing of the shadow hydra outside in the compound.
    "Irascible, be a dear and go put Terry back in his cage would you?" Jannice says to her son who nods and walks wheezing past you.
    "Well, that's 15k gold pieces in the pocket already." Lilium says, a sly smile on her lips as she steps forward and hangs her bow on her back. "Wanna double it?"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Tarsus looks to Tsukohari for her reply, and then turns to Sharlot. With a chuckle, he jerks a thumb in Starscream's direction. "Whaddaya know… she kidnapped herself."

Blog Entries

Sharlot offers Sarvine a double high-five followed by a double low-five and some side-fives if her badass BBF is interested. "Guuurl!"

"Sure!" says Sharlot, shooting up a quick grin. She keeps her eyes mostly on the bones littering the battlefield, pedestrian speed bumps to those in knifey heels. Double the money, double the orgies.

Blog Entries

The skald answers Tarsus behind the wall of her hand. "I hear that's in line for a Starscream--gotta get out of that shadow by any means necessary."

Blog Entries

"Indeed I did. Do you know why?" she says, her sharp ears having heard Tarsus' remark.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Sarvine accepts the high-fives enthusiastically, happy that one of her spells had such a great affect on the fight. Bufo even join in, but since he's too small for a high five he meets Sharlots hand with his entire head, ribbiting happily. "I KNOW! I've been researching that one for AGES and it worked perfectly!"

Her attention swiftly follows Sharlot's as the mention of the legendary 'double payment' reaches her ears. As the others agree to the obviously good choice she pulls out a belt pouch and begins to scoop the remains of the lich into it. "Told you I'd collect you, didn't I? " She chuckles to herself as she sweeps all she can into the pouch.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Hmm. Tsu whirls her blade, before sheathing it. "I'm going to guess because you're this mysterious C.M.B. Or your almost-husband is a righteous arsehole and this was your way of completely ruining him. Or...just simply, love for Irascible. Maybe. Which makes me wonder why we were sent on a circular route right back here."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast