Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Alabaster: The scorpion and the frog.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollSense Motive - (1d20+9) [11]

Tarsus looks Sarvine over for wounds. "So," he says, looking back to Yahg, "you sent him to Goroth. But that doesn't tell us who to look for, or even if you sent him on the right trail. We can stop him," he looks to Tsukohari, then back at Yahg, "but we still need to find Lady Starscream."
    Last edited by theScrappy; 05-31-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Shira crouch down next Sharlot .. "So you are detectives?" She ask while looking at the swords moving hand to touch it but stops just a few millimetres away "looks like you have a new target... Can I tag along?"

Blog Entries

"Hehehe... Sucks to be you then. Deridus knows... Deridus knows... Fuck you and the bitches you came from. Hehe... He... He..." Yahg rattles amused in her last moments of unlife, then falls quiet and still.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Sharlot is tempted to tap her chin while considering Shira's question, but after handling potentially poisoned blades...she doesn't. "Not detectives, White Stars. It's a lifestyle--less cult, more commune. The senior members are more equal than everyone else, though, so you should ask my Wing Leader."

She points a perfectly manicured fingernail toward Tsu before the rattling Yahg gets her attention. Poor old gobtipede, dying surrounded by strangers like a heart-attack victim at an orgy. The changeling almost wishes she'd cut a few of those poison flowers out front to lay on Yahg's undead corpse. I guess she had a good run. Two runs, even.

Sharlot stands up from her crouch, taking one Box sword by the hilt in her hands. "I didn't know you, old lady," she says under her breath, "but you tried to help my team and went out cussing like a boss. So here's to you." She walks over to the gobtipede corpse and gives the sword a little throw, as though it were a flower, onto the body.

Blog Entries

"She died happy, too," Tarsus says to Sharlot. "That's about the most that any of us can ask." An awkward pause. "So," he says to Tsukohari, "on to the Goroth estate?" He looks back at Shira, a puzzled expression on his face, though cloaked by the shell of his adamantine helm.

Nodding, Tsu crosses her arms. "...on to Goroth. Irony is that we were just there, too. Let's hope our young employer is safe." Hmm. She gestures. "...cursory sweep to see if we missed anything here first. Quickly."

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [16]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+4) [20]

Blog Entries

Sarvine waves off Tarsus for a moment to crush Yahg's skull in with her mace. "Try to bite ME will you?! Thank the gods your dead again, goblin trash!" She gives the body another kick before settling down and staring at the new girl.

"And what were you doing in the coffin, breezy? Besides taking a nap."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

"beside being her snack for the evening? ...I were hunting her minions.. 'If its dead it should be in the grave'" She quotes herself "And she didn't like it and ambushed me..and caught me"
    she sigh over the embarrassing fact "And as you helped me from becoming food, Let me help you? She turns to Tsu as Sharlot says shes the leader.

Glancing aside, Tsu doesn't even interrupt her searching for more than that. "You're hired. What can you do?"
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast