Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Alabaster: The scorpion and the frog.

Blog Entries

Sarvine nods at Tarsus and concedes the point. She was thinking wheels within wheels, while this whole thing might be simpler than it actually appeared.
    To Tsu- "It would put him in a good light with her family if he had something to do with saving her, so that's a decent route to take."
    She raises an eyebrow and then shakes her head at Tarsus. "The stories true, however weird it was, but I don't think that's likely. Why would Lady Starscream want to be smuggled out when she's rich? I suppose they both could have a fantasy of taking her wealth and eloping off into the sunset on a distant world. Makes sense because this city is certainly too small to cover them for long from the noble houses. "

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Hmm. "Additionally, she doesn't seem the sort of person to just shirk her responsibilities. Her father is a shrewd businessman with a heavy hand in raising her - neither would get far with practices like that."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Sharlot rests her pointed chin in hand where she leans against the wall. She nods slowly and occasionally. That's...a lot of names.

This early, this decaffeinated, she's not absorbing much. Something about Starscream going off-world, maybe for love, maybe for money. If that were me, definitely money and only money.

Her two-toned eyes travel to the nearest, newest purchase. Tsu had really outdone herself in the kimono despite all the initial misgivings and hesitation when they'd tried to go shopping--Shar was so proud of her friend. That wasn't just a coming-out-of-her-shell outfit, that was an I-own-this-shit outfit.
    Sharlot rapidly wipes the incipient tears from the corner of each eye with a pinkie.

Voice steady and perky from years of practice, she says, "I'm ready to hit up Gangar when you are." The bard salutes two fingers from her lips like blowing a kiss. Wing-girl reporting for duty.

Blog Entries

Tarsus nods in agreement and removes his helm to reveal his hair has already matted. His sun-kissed features form leathery folds as he smiles, "But coffee, first."

Blog Entries

You head over to a close by vendor for a hot cup of Klatchian coffee to go and start your walk through Misthaven's Outskirts, through the Cathedral district and past the Undertakers' looming necropolis. It takes you a while but Tarsus knows the city well enough and you arrive at the entrance to the district called Darkwater Inc. in due time. Different than yesterday however, this time the group is noticed by the squad Box of Unders that is posted there, lounging as they were by the side of the road. There's 6 of them, two orcs, a lizardman, a hobgoblin and two drow. The dark elves obviously outfitted better and burdened by the command of the others.
    "Hey! White Stars! You go no further. You have no business here, so just turn around and get back to your kennels. We got no use for your kind around these parts." the lead drow shouts as his companions move to attention. The one that talks is a young drow, wearing a beautifully made black armor with a purple cloak. The fact that his armor is in pristine condition and devoid of any battle damage is not lost on any of you. The other drow, a female nearly hidden in her large cloak draped over her says nothing.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Sharlot is positively bouncing after the hot Klatch. The sight of the six Unders doesn't knock her off her heels, although she wishes they would. If that squad isn't the opener for an orgy, I don't know who would be. She winks at the lizardman but calls out to the shouting drow, "Really? I can think of at least three."
    She raises one finger to her grinning lips in the least convincing semblance of shushing, then turns the painted nail downward. But she restrains herself from making more than the suggestion with her gal pals beside her. That's right, Shar. Keep it classy.

Perform (Oratory) = DiplomacyAuthentic Forum Dice-rollIcebreaker - (1d20+16) [24]

"Interfering with another Free Company's business? That's harsh. I suppose you can't get the job though, Snowflake, seeing as you're not allowed in. Tell me, did your father buy you that armor?" She makes no moves to grip her sword, knowing that she really doesn't have to.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

The drow smiles at Sharlot's words but his softened mood is instantly negated by Tsukohari's antagonistic statement.
    "You got no business here crow. If you do, let's see some paperwork to prove it." He says and as he does so you know he's right. You're not employed or hired yet so you can't prove you are. Just like with the Red Eyes, the turning away of rival free companies is a grey area as far as the law is concerned. What isn't however is to purchase the right to enter another free company's turf. Just like you did with Dmitri.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

...except that Tsu has no money for this shit, and these guys are standing around just in their way. She sighs out, muttering to herself. This shit is starting to get on her nerves. "You have no right to deny us, by equal measure. We're passing through to Belen's Testament and there is a girl missing. Every minute you delay us will look worse and worse on you if we can't rescue her because you want to look cool in front of your friends." She turns her head, looking to the other drow. What's her stake in this?

Hmm. "If you do not move out of my way and let me get my job done, I will be forced to move you, as a Mistwalker." She steps forward once, staring this young brash thing down.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollBluff - (1d20+12) [26]

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast