Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 231

Thread: Team Obsidian: Through hell and back.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,307
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Team Obsidian: Through hell and back.

    Elja, Oparal, Sarith and the newly added Snikt set out at dawn to the now familiar mage guild chapter house to meet the Mistwalker that has been assigned to take them to Mesurat. Unsurprisingly the familiar form of Synn appears as she walks with swaying hips up to you. There's something different about her that you can't immediately put your finger on; she looks more curvy than usual you think. Her smile withers a little and she doesn't really succeed in hiding her disappointment. She checks the piece of parchment in her hand quickly before saying, with feigned nonchalance:

    "The White Stars are at it again. Obsidian is it? No Tarsus this time?" As if she doesn't care.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  2. #2

    Default

    Snikt peers around from the form of Elja, looking up to the Medusa with a quirked brow. "That gonna be an issue?" He asked, scratching idly behind one ear with his scuffed nails.

  3. #3

    Default

    "Always good to see you, Synn, and no, no Tarsus this time. He's been assigned to our other team because they needed the help, due to... casualties. I'm hoping to avoid some of those this time around." Elja looks slightly burdened by the deaths of his comrades, never fully letting them go.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,623
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "We'll tell him you said hi.", Oparal interjects before Synn gets a chance to answer Snikt while looking at Sarith. Perhaps he could be the one to let her down easy.

    Elja's reaction drew some of her attention. Maybe she could talk with him about... casualties?





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,307
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "So, you guys are going to..." Synn says as she checks the parchment. "Mesurat. Again? Sheesh, didn't you get your fill last time? That's a really unhealthy place these days, although you're not going to the Proving fields this time. That's something. Ironhold, or what's left of it, isn't much better though. Well, come on, let's get this over with. And no teleportation this time? Damn, I hate the walk down." She explains as she starts walking down the mountain.
    It takes you a few hours before you reach the outlying farmlands and then an hour more before you get to the Mists surrounding the city of cities. Without hesitation or trepidation she gathers you close to her and enters the planeshifting miasma. The mistwalking is disorienting as always and you loose all track of time when Synn's clear voice sounds:
    "There's a presence at our arrival point. It being Mesurat, I'm willing to bet my life on it it isn't friendly. Get your swords out and be ready."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,623
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Don't fight it, it's a protective rune.", Oparal instructs others as she uncovers Lavinia's holy symbol with a magical glyph on it: "Rule 34."

    Symbol of mirroring - everyone is affected as per mirror image, only one figment copy per subject which lasts for 7 rounds, will DC 18 negates

    Then she covers the symbol again.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - (1d20+6) [10]





  7. #7

    Default

    "I think I'll step out." Snikt states, walking into Oparal's shadow and seemingly vanishing from sight. He keeps pace with the rest, eyes wary as he waits for sign of this threat, though as far as the rest of the party is concerned, he's vanished.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+24) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) [16]

  8. #8

    Default

    Sarith looks to Oparal and shrugs. A look of what do you want me to do about it shows across his face followed by a look of weariness. It's been a long road so far and the losses are mounting up. Sarith longs for the days where he didn't have so much relying on him or had to rely on so many. As they approach Sarith begins to tense, "Why can these missions never be easy. I guess we fight our way in." At that his hands burst into flame and he prepares for what is to come.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinit - (d20+5) (18) [23]

    Action: Cast Produce flame
    Move: Step out of the mist

  9. #9

    Default

    Elja stays close to Synn and keeps his voice at a whisper, "Stay tightly grouped, weapons out. Let's dispatch this threat as quickly as possible, should it prove to be an enemy." The paladin draws his falchion out of it's sheath as quietly as he can and then proceeds forward with the rest of his unit, his eyes burning with excitement.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (d20+3) [8]

  10. #10

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+5) [6]

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •