Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: Chapter 2 Combat 1

  1. Default

    And here is a hopefully much cleaner map of the area:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #22

    Default

    Maramil continues to move stealthily towards a position behind the elves off their flank (the hill NE of E5). He does a double move in that direction.

    [roll=History Check for Clothing]roll d20+3[/roll]((Oops, will do another post with correct syntax))
    Last edited by Fandris; 01-24-2017 at 02:17 AM.

  3. #23

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory Check for Clothing - (d20+3) [7]

    ((Maramil remembers that historically elves wear clothes...))
    Last edited by Fandris; 01-24-2017 at 02:18 AM.

  4. Default

    (Lol!)

    (I should have already said this, but Sieg and Mara are up too! Mara, you see that your words have gotten through to one of the elves, at least to the point that he's not attacking you, but the group's visible anger and military precision made it very difficult to persuade them)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Walking closer still (beyond the flaming spheres, if she can, and maybe half way to the elves; closer but not too close, as a sign of respect and carefulness) - calm and very nonthreatening - she continue, "I can understand why you feel as you do. Yes, these people did not have a right to settle down in this land. However, they did not know that is what they did, they were kept in the dark by the true criminals, and those men who lured these good folk out into your land has left, leaving the rest behind to whatever fate may come.- I now implore you to let this group of innocent men, women and children leave and to never return. If you do, then you will have saved the lives of dozens of people that did not mean any harm. For as soon as they knew what they had been tricked to do, they spared no time or effort in gathering what few belongings they have so that they could leave you and your lands in peace. If you instead decide to kill everyone here, then it will likely lead to conflict, maybe even war between your people and theirs, and I bet that is something no one, not you, your leaders, or the humans' leaders, would like.- Why take lives when you can save them instead?" Trying to look the elves over, to see how all of them fare, she says "How do you all feel? Is there anything that I may do for you?"

  6. Default

    Two of the elves flinch at the mention of war, but there is a dark and sad resoluteness in their eyes.

    "Mara!" Avery shouts. "I know who these elves are, and why they're all so young. They were students at a hold that was famous for training mages. The army....fourteen years ago the army burned down their home."

    (Anyone who would like to give me a history check can learn more about it, Sieg yours should be at an advantage b/c you would have been taught about this)

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhistory - (1d20+3) [8]

  8. #28

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollhistory - (d20+3) [10]

  9. Default

    (by the way, the elf Mara got through to was E5; E5 and E3 were the ones who flinched, also)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rodos, Greece
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory - (1d20+5) (10) [15]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •