Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1930

Thread: Panic Station

Threnody wants to dangle from the banister so he can turn undead and reach the Zombi and the ghost. Here is the athletics check.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollathletics - ( 1d20+9 ) [28]

He yells for Ceporah to grab hold of the banister and dives to the west in what he hopes to be an elegant impressive maneuver of masculine agility.

Once he's close enough, he'll cast Turn Undead.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTurn Undead on corpse - (1d20+11) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTurn Undead on apparition - (1d20+11) [28]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+5) [14] radiant damage, and you push the target 3 squares. The target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Umiushi View Post
    Threnody's feat can be swapped out prior to using Divine Channeling.
    If it isn't too late, I'd like to swap it out with Hafted Defense from PHB3 page 180.

Default Main Post #155

This is the one hundred fifty-fifth main post of the adventure Panic in Lonely Places. The next main post should appear by 11 pm, Tuesday, November 13th.

I hope everyone has had a peaceful weekend as the world marks the hundredth anniversary of the end of fighting in World War I, Armistice/Remembrance Day, celebrated in the US as Veterans Day. In addition to honoring veterans, the US version of this holiday was established to work towards world peace, and, in President Wilson's signing statement, to promote "political freedom and economic concert" around the world.

It turns out I was a bit occupied this weekend with various festivities, so I am going to be late with the round. Thank you for the ongoing OOC and narrative posts.

Concerning Threnody's feats, he can take Hafted Defense immediately and adjust his Defenses accordingly.
    Last edited by Umiushi; 11-12-2018 at 07:43 PM.

3. Default

Elunnia rolls up her sleeves and rubs her palms together.

Move actions:

Elunnia moves 1SE, south of and adjacent to Noxias
    yShekka moves 1SW, 1S to be north of and adjacent to Rampart

Here goes nothing...!

Free action:
    Spirit Summons [Level 10 (Daily)]
    Elunnia uses this new free action to use the minor action Call Spirit Companion again to summon a second spirit (Ob Emthaug) until the end of the encounter.

Minor action:
    Call Spirit Companion
    Ob Emthaug
    will make her surprise debut 2N of Elunnia, directly between Noxias, Threnody, Marro, and the fire warrior.

Per a request from Umiushi, I will hold off the narrative post describing Ob Emthaug and such until after Umiushi's next main narrative post to allow them to catch things up more (and keep folks guessing about Elunnia's second Spirit Companion... ).

Minor action:
    Elunnia casts Healing Spirits targeting Noxias; Noxias can spend a healing surge (and add +2d10 due to the effect of the Great Talisman); if he does so, Rampart will regain an additional 2d6(+2d10) hp by being next to yShekka and Mar'ro will also regain an additional 2d6(+2d10) hp by being next to Ob Emthaug.

2becontd.jpg
    Last edited by equinoche; 11-14-2018 at 02:26 AM.

4. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollEffect of The Great Talisman - (2d10) [6]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHealing Spirits additional effect - (2d6) [7]

5. Default

OOF.

Great Talisman says, "Don't get cocky, kid."

Attachment 19795

6. Default

I am dying with excitement about the new companion. And I *LOVE* the name. Is it swamp/marsh/delta related?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Blog Entries

That is a very cool way to save us, Equinoche!

And I wanted to share my weird thought from last night: "Why the heck isn't there a bathing suit brand called Diphthong???"
    Last edited by OtterKnow; 11-15-2018 at 01:37 AM. Reason: added a thought

Hi all,

Usually I never do this but I thought the group might find this interesting: https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...ame-dev-bundle

Looks like it's a series of libraries for 2D RPG games. Most (all) of them are from a thing called GameDevMarket.com, which is an interesting resource I've not heard of before.

Looks pretty cool!
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    I am dying with excitement about the new companion. And I *LOVE* the name. Is it swamp/marsh/delta related?
    Yes, you could say that.

Thanks, guys! I had been hoping to reveal this soon. XD

It's been a long week of distractions for me, so it's going to be another day or two, unfortunately. Thank you for getting in your actions; it is looking like an interesting round.