Page 209 of 214 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2136

Thread: Panic Station

1. Default

Also if you have any unaddressed questions that you need answered in order to decide upon your action, feel free to bring them up again now and summarize what your current situation is as far as what you need to know or do so we can assist in getting that prioritized.

I do apologize that I haven't made my full declaration yet, myself. I have been out of town and carelessly left my character sheet and references at home. ;_; I should have that rectified soon as I expect to be back home by Wednesday if not sooner.

Blog Entries

Cool, looks like we're on-track to start smoothing things out! My plan for Rampart is to charge Joizy, but I don't want to do that until the Unknown Assailant is dead, so Rampart is delaying his actions to see if that comes about. Unfortunately, this still requires me to ask a question of Umi: I know you can't end your turn in someone else's square, but can Rampart end his move action in an ally's space and then charge to an unoccupied square? The fact that this is all difficult terrain makes it more complicated than usual.

3. Default

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Both Umi and I had our desktops give up the ghost during a heatwave and we have been trying to rescue them this past week with little headway. We are still hoping to update the game soon though using phones and laptop and hopefully we will have the desktops going or replaced soon.

Could we get Khlarissa's and Threnody's actions cross posted to the new thread by their players? I will take care of it soon, otherwise, when I get mine up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by equinoche View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Both Umi and I had our desktops give up the ghost during a heatwave and we have been trying to rescue them this past week with little headway. We are still hoping to update the game soon though using phones and laptop and hopefully we will have the desktops going or replaced soon.

Could we get Khlarissa's and Threnody's actions cross posted to the new thread by their players? I will take care of it soon, otherwise, when I get mine up.
    Oh yikes! Stay safe in that heatwave Soulhiatus and I are sort of fostering an adorable lil pibble (pit bull) so we've been pretty distracted too. I'll probably post pictures!

I've consolidated what I could find of the declared actions (for round 6) and will be posting what I've got in the Player Action Thread. I assume I'll update it more as things get finalized, plus it's also very likely I missed something or other. (Also, can we get the Player Actions thread to be a Sticky?)

Lastly, a funny SNL sketch featuring Peter Dinklage doing the robot and singing a strange song about his pants! I was going to message it straight to Umi, but I may as well share. https://youtu.be/MwpmqMnngRk

5. Default

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Both Umi and I had our desktops give up the ghost during a heatwave and we have been trying to rescue them this past week with little headway.
    I have a heatsink for LGA1151 socket CPUs that I will gladly donate to one of you. https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog...terair-ma410p/

I also have a pretty new power supply https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-m12i...82E16817151093 I will gladly sell for $30

I'm not sure if either will keep your machine alive, but the CPU cooler will certainly help when temps rise!
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

6. Default

Thanks for the offer! I think we are okay on that...I am picking up a part for Umi's PC to resuscitate it properly soon and need a whole new PC to swap out drives to in my case. Let's see where we are after that...

Blog Entries

Thanks for the offer! I think we are okay on that...I am picking up a part for Umi's PC to resuscitate it properly soon and need a whole new PC to swap out drives to in my case. Let's see where we are after that...
    Good luck!

8. Default

Okay, we are starting to get things back together here. Here's Elunnia's actions, which I will add to the Player Actions thread, too:

Minor Action:
    Elunnia invokes Healing Spirit and spends a healing surge on herself. Threnody will receive 2d6 (+2d10 from The Great Talisman) healing from being next to yShekka, Noxias will also gain 2d6 (+2d10 from The Great Talisman) from Ob Emthaug.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHealing Spirit Threnody - (2d6+2d20) [33]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHealing Spirit Noxias - (2d6+2d20) [38]

Move Action:
    yShekka moves 1S adjacent to Joizy and the gargoyle.
    Ob Emthaug moves 3N adjacent to the Unknown Assailant.
    Elunnia moves 1E between Noxias and the Fire Warrior

Standard Action:
    yShekka uses Watcher's Strike on Joizy. Wisdom vs. Reflex. Hit: 1d8+4. Until end of turn, party gains +1 to attack rolls and +5 bonus to Perception checks while adjacent to yShekka and Ob Emthaug.

Attack roll for Watcher's Strike
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+12) [25]
    Damage roll for Watcher's Strike
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+6) [9]

9. Default

Eww gross... is Ob Emthaug on me?

I don't need any gross reptiles sitting on my shoulder!

Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

10. Default

Nope, though I thought of "attaching" yShekka to someone as a precaution against Elunnia getting killed, given she is down to 3hp. Doing so allows yShekka to remain in play or be separated from Elunnia as part of her OUT.

Also Ob Emthaug is quite big, anyway and not a "perching" type.

I was a bit too optimistic in my last post; we are still having issues getting Umi's and my PCs both back online and properly working, but hoping to get it resolved sometime in the next few days.