Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2142

Thread: Panic Station

1. Default

Yikes, hang in there! Funny, a couple of friends shared that same ranking in a couple groups I am in, lol.

Bit of a busy week here for both Umi and myself, but will post my actions asap and any feedback from Umi to the above. Might be good to go ahead and tentatively declare the proposed moves and then if there are any incorrect actions, we can figure that out before the next update and get any corrections sorted out.

2. Default

Umi just saw that the hurricane is now being reported as the largest yet, and we both hope that OtterKnow and SoulHiatus will stay safe along with any other friends and family there.

edit: I misheard Umi earlier about the "largest yet" actually, sorry if I sounded overly alarmist there. But it certainly was a nasty business.
    Last edited by equinoche; 09-16-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by equinoche View Post
    Umi just saw that the hurricane is now being reported as the largest yet, and we both hope that OtterKnow and SoulHiatus will stay safe along with any other friends and family there.
    Thank you! (I can't believe it's been 2 years since we went through this last) Soulhiatus and I are heading inland and staying with a friend and two adorable dogs. My parents are staying put on the beach, which is worrisome, but they do have friends they can stay with if tomorrow brings any surprises.

kai.jpg

4. Default

Stay safe!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

5. Default

Hi again, I hope everyone weathered the storm safely!

I checked with Umiushi on these questions:

Quote Originally Posted by malk0lm View Post
    Zybrosk's staff has a teleportation enhancement, I could use that when Mar'ro jumps. I think it allows movement up to 3 squares.
    Noxias has already used the staff's "Spatial Trip" daily, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by atlastrembles View Post
    Could I use Rodent's Agility to put me behind Joizy?
    Possibly. If you have an additional ability that can handle the difficult terrain which would otherwise interfere with the movement.

You could make an Acrobatics check to try negotiate the debris of the demolished staircase in rodent form using Rodent's Agility. If successful, you can treat the staircase as normal terrain for the purpose of using Rodent's Agility. If unsuccessful, then the staircase is treated as it is, which is very difficult terrain: each square costs triple to enter.

You could also make as a minor action a perception check to identify a way in advance before trying to negotiate the demolished staircase. If successful, you would have a +2 bonus for an Acrobatics check. If you fail the perception check, nothing happens and there is no penalty. You can then try to make the acrobatics check to find openings in the debris to scurry through. If you fail the acrobatics check, you won't need to expend Rodent's Agility.

Otherwise, you could jump or climb to the floor below first and then use Rodent's Agility to get behind Joizy from there.

6. Default

So would it work like this?

Minor Action - Perception

Free Action (?) - Acrobatics Check

Move Action - Rodent's Agility

Standard Action - TBD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Happy (maybe belated) Halloween to all of you!

I want to extend many apologies for being offline for the past several weeks. Things are getting sorted out again, and Equinoche and I am glad to be online again for the holiday. I regret being unable to post for so long.

Atlastrembles, your list of actions is correct. The acrobatics check is appended as part of the same move action where the acrobatics feat is employed.

8. Default

Hey there, good to be back and have Umiushi back in the thread! Happy Samhain/Beltaine (if a bit late)!

Khlarissa is looking pretty menaced up on the balcony, so we should figure out what she's going to do (unless cortesxxiv returns in the interim, of course).

I'm going to try out Elunnia's Twin Panthers finally. I will roll and see how she does, then follow up with the second attack in my next post.

Move Action
    : Ob Emthaug moves 3xS to be adjacent to the Ghoulish Corpse and Joizy.

Minor Action: Ellunia takes out and readies a Healing Potion

Standard Action: Elunnia, while restrained (-2) will use Twin Panthers targeting Joizy, range 3
    Encounter, range 5 WIS vs Reflex
    If target is bloodied, gain bonus to attack roll equal to INT modifier

Hit: 1d8+WIS modifier damage. Until end of next turn, all party members have combat advantage against enemies adjacent to yShekka or Ob Emthaug.
    Effect: make the attack one more time against the same target or a different one.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+10) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+6) [10]

9. Default

Not bad, but I'm going to follow that up the second attack targeting Joizy as well.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+10) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+6) [8]

Assuming either of these rolls were effective, all party members will now have combat advantage for melee attacks against enemies adjacent to yShekka or Ob Emthaug. Yay!

Also here is my saving throw against Elunnia being restrained:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSaving throw - (d20) [12]

I know there hasn't been much activity here, but I am back and ready. It's Thanksgiving Day here in the States, so please accept my thanks for being players, and I hope all of you have a fun and enjoyable week, holiday or not!

I saw a few things in passing recently that reminded me of the players here. The current season of RWBY introduced a faunus Ace Op named Marrow. A new television series named something like Kemono Michi has a masked wrestler in a fantasy world. In both cases, the personality of the character is significantly different. Once again, thank you and happy holidays!