Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Problems- In Character Thread

"Guryaasa not sure, Dwarves are stubborn and loyal, no? Does Plesio have plan to convince dwarf?" She asked as she curled her toes around the heat from the fire.
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

"Shardiem..." Mills says thoughtfully as he rubs his scruffy beard and looks into the fire. "I've been there before. Good smiths among those folks."

Blog Entries

As Arasmes finishes the friendly chit-chat with the halfling, he approaches the rest of the party: "So, did you figure out where our prey is? I have a picture of them if no one recognizes them from description."

If they tell him that they know where to go, he urges them to go right away. It's been a week and he was bloodthirsty.

Quote Originally Posted by Grensen View Post
    "Guryaasa not sure, Dwarves are stubborn and loyal, no? Does Plesio have plan to convince dwarf?" She asked as she curled her toes around the heat from the fire.
    Plesio looks to Guryaasa, "Dwarves can be stubborn and loyal. I'm playing with a few ideas on how we can get the information we need from him."

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Rune View Post
    "Shardiem..." Mills says thoughtfully as he rubs his scruffy beard and looks into the fire. "I've been there before. Good smiths among those folks."
    "As you've been to Shardiem before, Mills, perhaps you can act as guide. We could talk to the dwarf blacksmith for whom we collected Mr Bridges' debt. This way we can go Shardiem under a guise, so we don't tip off our prey." Plesio looks to Arasmes as he uses the sorcerer's description. "Is there anything anyone can think of that we'd need before we leave, besides talking to the blacksmith?"
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 06-27-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Lith rubs her chin, grinning faintly at the adoption of calling their targets 'prey', "Eager to begin the hunt as I also am, I have gold to spare should any of you require it to purchase something before we go."

(1629gp; personally I'd suggest an amulet of mighty fists or ring of protection for Oru.)
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

(A wand of mage armor is less than half the price and grants four times the bonus. Empyreal bloodline sorcerer also works quite well with monk)

Arasmes is agitated: "Let's. Go. Now.", his hands tremble slightly. "Or...", he casts ghost sound to create an illusion of 12 people screaming as if they're being cut (will DC 16 disbelief, 3 rounds). He relaxes visibly and sighs deeply: "we can stay awhile longer. Such a lovely ambience."

He overlays the sound with another casting, a dozen of chamber music string instruments in harmony with the screams so much that it seems that screaming is actually singing. "Lovely..."

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruidCrea View Post
    "As you've been to Shardiem before, Mills, perhaps you can act as guide. We could talk to the dwarf blacksmith for whom we collected Mr Bridges' debt. This way we can go Shardiem under a guise, so we don't tip off our prey." Plesio looks to Arasmes as he uses the sorcerer's description. "Is there anything anyone can think of that we'd need before we leave, besides talking to the blacksmith?"
    Mills nods in agreement, stretching and cracking his knuckles. "I am ready to go."

"We should stop at Timotheous Reginald's shop to see if he has dowsing syrup. It's pricey, but could down our search time."

"Guryaasa is good to move when party is." She chimed in, remaining in her chair.
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

"I am ready to head out. But i prefer to not think of them as prey, yet.
    Last edited by Mannix; 06-29-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast