Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4: The Mystery of the Missing Barkeep

"Oh, my! The Cult of the Dragon, you say? What was he doing investigating them?" The priest seems concerned, but the kind of semi-genuine concern one might feel for a stranger who has suffered a terrible tragedy.

Come join us on Discord!

Fade intends to try to seek out, or let it be known that she is here in the hope that her contact would find her. She intends to explain the situation and use his blade as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ewokiller View Post
    Fade intends to try to seek out, or let it be known that she is here in the hope that her contact would find her. She intends to explain the situation and use his blade as proof.
    Fade wanders the streets trying to be conspicuously inconspicuous. She attracts the attention of a few guards, who begin to tail her in case she does something. As she passes by an alleyway, she hears a "psst!" and looks to see a tiefling in a brown cloak. His golden eyes peer straight at her from beneath his hood, and he turns to walk down into the alley.

Come join us on Discord!

"The town of Greenest has been attacked by the Cult. Warriors, abominations, and a dragon were ready to plunder and raze the town until we were just able to drive them off. They may be working up to attacking larger cities soon. They swear fealty to Tiamat now, and I fear for what plans they may have for the region.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Vala ties the bridle on the side of the wagon and engages the wheel's brake before jumps off.
    "I'll be right back.." she says to the gnome & enters the temple, where she finds Ereveen talking with the female dragonborn cleric.
    "Good morning" Vala says to the cleric and nods respectfully, not because she was into the "church-thing" but mostly out of respect
    towards the person who devoted her life to help others.
    "Should we bring him inside & start preparations?" Vala asks Ereveen

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilstrasz View Post
    Vala ties the bridle on the side of the wagon and engages the wheel's brake before jumps off.
    "I'll be right back.." she says to the gnome & enters the temple, where she finds Ereveen talking with the female dragonborn cleric.
    "Good morning" Vala says to the cleric and nods respectfully, not because she was into the "church-thing" but mostly out of respect
    towards the person who devoted her life to help others.
    "Should we bring him inside & start preparations?" Vala asks Ereveen
    "Preparations for what?" the priestess asks. "Do you want him properly interred, or preserved, or raised from the dead?"

Come join us on Discord!

"A raise dead spell would be most suited for us, and I believe the cleric as well," Riglin answers. "I have not known this group for long, but from what I've been told, he is not a man to sit idly by and watch these events go by. He likely will want a second chance."

Quote Originally Posted by DonJentleman View Post
    "A raise dead spell would be most suited for us, and I believe the cleric as well," Riglin answers. "I have not known this group for long, but from what I've been told, he is not a man to sit idly by and watch these events go by. He likely will want a second chance."
    "I cannot cast the spell myself, but I can get another priestess in town to do so, if you have the proper component or enough money to go and buy it," she replies. "Since he was a cleric of Bahamut and working against that foul cult, I can cover some of the costs from the temple treasury if necessary."

Come join us on Discord!

"The would be perfect.. thank you!" Vala replies & after a moment she adds "So.. what will the ceremony cost?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilstrasz View Post
    "The would be perfect.. thank you!" Vala replies & after a moment she adds "So.. what will the ceremony cost?"
    "The ritual itself requires a valuable diamond worth 500 gold pieces. Surely if you don't have one, you can find one in town since so many are here for the festival. Sometimes priests charge an additional fee. If I can't get the priestess of Lathander to waive the fee, I will provide funds from our temple to provide for it. Do you have the diamond, or do you need to go and buy one?" When you tell her you don't currently have one, she says "Do you have enough money to purchase it? I can provide a small portion of the cost if you have need, since this man's sacrifice was so noble and in honor of Bahamut."

Come join us on Discord!

Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast