Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 313

Thread: Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Lavinia breathed deep, inhaling the air around her. She seemed to be in a light trance, taking in the environment. 'This makes it all worthwhile.'
    She didn't even notice she let her hand grasp Oparals, barely able to express a word. 'Is it wrong to hope this guild needs us more often?'

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

    Tarsus holds his breath until they emerge from the mists. Traveling between planes always turns his stomach, and not just because of the lurch. "Let's keep the talk to a minimum," he says quietly as the woods take form, "until we know what's going on." The cleric's voice echoes low from behind his adamantine helm. He readies his flail and grips his shield, not trusting the soft ground beneath his feet, or the sky shielded from view by the canopy.




  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Oparal casts message (CL 5) on Tarsus, Sarith, Lavinia, Elja and Bilser. She whispers: "If you want to say something, just whisper."





  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

    "Good thinking," Tarsus whispers. He follows Elja, taking care not to stray too far from his footsteps. If the boy wants to take point, have at it.




  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,401
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    With Elja leading you leave the sneezing Synn behind and walk down the well trodden path the heavily laden guild wagons have carved through this forest over the years.
    At one point Oparal's familiar returns followed closely by a screeching hawk that banks just in time to avoid you and dissappears into the canopy again.
    "Yeah you betta run youse! Come on I dare ya! Come back if ya think ya got the stones for it! Youse nothing but a chicken that learned to fly ya filthy animal!" the bird shouts after the retreating raptor. "Well boss. These woods are swarming with bad news like 'im. I tell ya, I made it to the camp and it don't look too good. Nothing moving and no two-legs to be seen." he reports to the elf.

    You reach the camp fast enough, arriving at a wooden pallisade with the gates open. Nothing stirs except for the sounds of the omnipresent forest. Some thing is bothering you and as you reach the camp you realize what it is: if this is a logging camp... Why is the forest seemingly untouched? There are no stumps of felled trees, no open spaces. Even throughout the camp the trees are still present. And you're pretty sure that's not how it was built because a house to your right looks like it was ripped apart as a tree grew into and through it...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #16

    Default

    Elja blows a low whistle, and whispers quietly to the others using the message spell that was cast on the group, "What do you think? Angry druids? Living forest? Elemental of some kind? These trees grew quickly and seem to have intentionally destroyed this camp. Unless it's been a few decades since this camp was used, I'd say there's probably magic afoot."

    The paladin walks around the camp, looking for any evidence of what took place.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollArcana - (d20+7) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (d20+4) [11]

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Thanks, Edgar, come sit on my shoulder where it's safe.", Oparal was hesitant to risk his safety, even though he was smarter and tougher than most birds.

    "Trees don't usually grow this fast, that's for certain.", she whispers back, looking around.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge arcana - (10+14) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge nature - (10+10) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge planes - (10+10) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+12) [30]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEdgar Perception - (10+13) [23]

    She uses her sleeves of many garments to make her outfit appear as peasant's outfit and hat of disguise to make it seem as if she's not wearing bandoliers, crystal lenses, gloves, cloak, robe, ring or headband.





  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

    "Maybe they do here," Tarsus mutters, approaching the shattered cabin. He walks softly, carefully as if another tree might sprout from beneath his feet.




  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    'This is disconcerting.' Lavinia softly said before casting Longstrider. The situation put her on edge. It was a very interesting situation, but the border between interesting and deadly was pretty slim.

  10. #20

    Default

    Sarith slowly and methodically walks around the trees, "They do seem a bit odd, i'll give you that." He runs his hands over the bark almost as if he's caressing one he cares for. He lays his head upon the tree and just breathes in with his eyes closed.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge(nature) - (d20+10) (5) [15]

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •