Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

Bilser tries to think of a way to relief the dark stain that was put on the summer queen. (taking 10 on all)

Authentic Forum Dice-rollknow arcana - (10+10) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknow nature - (10+9) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknow engineering - (10+6) [16]
    I'm falling in my shadow,
    through the glass I can't see.
    What waits there feels like a barrow,
    That's something I can't be.

Daniel Sinclair, a.k.a. The Last Shadow - Thougths, Traders Tongue, Erenlander (medolic 3), Orcish (harsh 1)

Bilser Swan - Thoughts, Common, Gnome (Standard 2), Sylvan (undesided)

Translator

Blog Entries

Tendonslick looks to Oparal, a little less suspicious than at Elja, and motions with his small brown arms.
    "She is here, all around you. Her physical form... Why? What are you gonna do?"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Elja is taken slightly aback when his words seem to be taken the wrong way. "I apologize if I said something wrong. I meant only that we will try to help as much as we can. We are responsible for retrieving the human that committed the atrocity anyway, since our mission was to come here and find out what had happened to them. We work within the bounds of our contract, but will aid you as best as we can along the way."

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (10+11) [21]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Tendonslick looks to Oparal, a little less suspicious than at Elja, and motions with his small brown arms.
    "She is here, all around you. Her physical form... Why? What are you gonna do?"
    "Remove the abomination growing inside her that affects you all, like the unicorn was affected. Surely one life conceived by such violence can be sacrificed for the many it will save. The queen suffers, you all suffer. Let us help. Let it end.", Oparal explains. It was a pragmatic thing to do, considering the circumstances. "Sometimes holding on to something is more harmful than letting go."

Blog Entries

"That. That is just the thing worsening all this. That unnatural, abominable, vile way of thinking. You humans really are disgusting things." The redcap answers Oparal with overt disgust. At Elja's reconciliatory tone it raises an eyebrow.
    "Yeah well, do what you want. If it's bad for us the Winter court 'll come after you swiftly enough."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    "That. That is just the thing worsening all this. That unnatural, abominable, vile way of thinking. You humans really are disgusting things." The redcap answers Oparal with overt disgust.
    "Why? Wouldn't you sacrifice your life of your own free will if it would mean ending the suffering of your fellow fey? Do you assume that the creature growing inside your Queen wouldn't be altruistic enough to make the same choice had it capacity to choose and do so? Its mortal body is only doing harm to all of you, we can set its soul free and end this.", Oparal presses on. "Set it free. Let it go. Let go.", she urges redcap to be reasonable about this.

Blog Entries

Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

"That's enough," Tarsus says. His voice isn't the harsh commander it was before, but soft in resignation. "If we must, we must. Nothing says they have to be happy about it."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (1d20+12) [30] (making an unfriendly character friendly towards the group)

"Let me just say a final word about this. What we aim to do is to restore balance within the nature of this forest. It's not what we were sent for, it's what we as a team want to do. In order to restore that balance we like to take out the vile thing that causes the disruption in that balance. I'm a practiser of magic and I've lived with and within nature enough to know my way. All she needs to do is drink an antidote of nature that'll root out the disruption. Once that disruption is out, nature will restore itself."
    Last edited by Da_Pass; 10-01-2016 at 07:31 AM.
    I'm falling in my shadow,
    through the glass I can't see.
    What waits there feels like a barrow,
    That's something I can't be.

Daniel Sinclair, a.k.a. The Last Shadow - Thougths, Traders Tongue, Erenlander (medolic 3), Orcish (harsh 1)

Bilser Swan - Thoughts, Common, Gnome (Standard 2), Sylvan (undesided)

Translator

Blog Entries

Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

Tarsus sighs audibly but says nothing. He's out of allies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarith just stares at each of his fellow members in turn. Could they really be saying what he thinks they are? He looks to Tarsus an expression of near hopelessness on his face. "I just.... Can we..." Sarith sighs, he just can't figure out how to say what he wants to say. He shakes his head and walks away from the group sitting down next to a tree wondering how they were exactly going to pull off this vile thing they were discussing.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast