Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 313

Thread: Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,403
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

    Synn smiles her fanged smile as she sees the six of you approach.
    "Well well well... My favorite customers are back again." the medusa Mistwalker says with that very alluring lisp of hers. She digs up the Mistwalker contract out of the folds of her form-hugging robes and studies it with a glance. "On a mission for the Carpenters guild no less this time. How exciting! Must be some stubborn nails that need banging." she jests. Her black animate snakehair laying backwards, tied together with a red ribbon. "So, you boys ready to leave for the land of never ever ever ever -seriously it's such a despicable place- ending trees?"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Team Obsidian: All quiet in Artumen.

    "Aye," Tarsus replies to Synn, not bothering to inform her of the details of their mission if she hasn't already been told. "Same as last time? Five minutes to return?"




  3. #3

    Default

    Bilser waves enthusiastic to Synn and puts on his most charming smile. 'Travelling with you is a guarantee to combine enjoyable, comfortable and safe travels my dear Synn. Your hair looks wonderful today by the way.' Bilser is fully armed and has taken the liberty to create two doses of soul stimulant since the "accident" with Eris. 'Could you tell us something about this plane? What spectrum is it in? What kind of creatures can we expect to find there? And, will you be accompanying us or will you wait for us at an exit-point?'

    Last edited by Da_Pass; 06-02-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    I'm falling in my shadow,
    through the glass I can't see.
    What waits there feels like a barrow,
    That's something I can't be.

    Daniel Sinclair, a.k.a. The Last Shadow - Thougths, Traders Tongue, Erenlander (medolic 3), Orcish (harsh 1)

    Bilser Swan - Thoughts, Common, Gnome (Standard 2), Sylvan (undesided)


    Translator

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Letting Tarsus and Bilser take the talking with Synn, Lavinia breathed deeply, ready to enjoy the trip. Forests as wide as the view allowed seemed like a welcome diversion.
    The city grows stale after a while, and taking in the sounds and smells of the forest again seemed as enjoyable as a nice cold shower right now, washing away the dirt on her senses. 'Onwards, to adventures.' she quitely said, to no one in particular.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Edgar stares at Synn: "Hey, boss, this one has nice curves. How come she doesn't make your pulse rise? I thought you go both ways.", he says loudly in common, winking at the medusa.

    "Edgar, shut up!", Oparal says with a low voice through clenched teeth. "And you don't have to bother, she is a humanoid, you are a bird."

    "Oh, I see, you're falling in CAW CAW", Edgar croaks as Oparal grasps him firmly around the throat. "Ok, ok, I won't say another word about it, let me go.", he lets out a series of chirps only Oparal can understand. She holds him a while longer then lets him go.

    "Yeah, you better let me go, you wuss!", he spreads out his wings in what Oparal senses to be an attempt to impress Synn. She sighs deeply in annoyance.





  6. #6

    Default

    Sarith walks up beside tarsus as he's talking with the Medusa. He stands for a second letting them finish then bumbs tarsus with the side of his hip, "hey boss, I'm not sure about you, but I'm sure ready to go get some wood.". He gives a wink and chuckles before walking back with the rest of the group. His hope was to make tarsus red faced in front of the most walker.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,403
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Yes, five minutes. Like always." she answers Tarsus as she nods. As Bilser speaks she has to look down to face him but she keeps her smile.
    "Artumen is a world in the Neutral spectrum. It's closer to the sphere's of influence of the planes of Earth and Water than with Sky and Fire. So, you get... Trees, plants, wildlife. Some can be dangerous but not if you're prepared. I don't know what kind of security the guild had there so I suppose it possible a Frogemoth is the cause of this or any other dangerous beast. Who knows? That's your job. The place I'm taking you is a little removed from the camp, no more then a ten minute walk though. It's standard procedure. You don't want to summon Mists where they can scoop up unwanted equipment or guild workers or houses." she explains. "You're in luck. Normally we'd have to take a wagon out of town and to the Mists themselves which takes half a day, but the Guild paid top coin." she continues as she digs up a scroll and casts the spell on it creating a portal. With a wave of her hand she motions you to enter and follows behind you when you're all through. Inside you are immediately surrounded by the Mists and she moves to the head of the group as she starts walking forward and leading you through the infinite planes of existence.
    The journey takes about an hour and then you step out of the receding fog into a great forest. Majestic trees rise high above you and golden sunlight falls down through the leaves in a chaotic checkered pattern. There's a smell in the air most of you are unfamiliar with - the smell of pure fresh air. Birds chirp and squirrels run over the branches of the trees even as a woodpecker stops his work for a moment to look at you. Two rabbits sit frozen looking at you, alert for any sign of aggression. It looks to be spring here, everything blooming and blossoming. A wellspring of life in all it's natural glory.
    "Achoo!" the medusa Mistwalker sneezes loudly sending the rabbits running for cover. "Oh gods I HATE this place." she remarks rubbing her eyes. "Allergies." she explains. "The logging camp is that way, you can see the trail? Just follow it for ten minutes and you get... Achoo! right there. I'll stay right here until you return OR two nights have past. I leave at dawn after that. Go, do your thing. Be big damn heroes and all that... A-achoooo!"
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "This is... there are no words...", Oparal watches with amazement. "Sarith, do you think you could grab some seeds and plant them in your preserve when we come back? I would greatly appreciate it."

    "For all its beauty, it doesn't hold a candle to you.", Oparal says quietly to Lavinia's ear while gently passing over her fingertips with her own.

    "Edgar, go scout ahead. And be careful not to draw attention, no singing in common."

    "Yes, mistress.", he takes a deep bow.

    "And cut the fake servility, I can feel it when you're being sarcastic."

    "By your will it shall be done. I live only to serve.", he replies before taking flight.

    She follows the others once they start moving.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Edgar:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (10+13) [23] , low-light vision, taking 10
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (10+18) [28] (if he has cover), taking 10





  10. #10

    Default

    Elja takes in the fresh air and sounds of the forest with a great appreciation. He didn't have much experience with wilderness like this. Everything seemed... quite flammable. The paladin enjoyed being with most of his old crew again, save for their feathered friend that had decided to lead Alabaster instead. Tarsus was decent enough to work with. He seemed fairly level headed and to the point where their mission was concerned. He led in a way that was similar to Elja's own style, and he respected that.

    Elja drew his falchion and rested it on his shoulder as he started walking down the trail toward the logging camp, taking his usual place in the front of the line. His armor and martial skill made him a good person to have in the front lines. Ferrakus had granted him the strength required to serve that purpose, and now, with his new found innate magical talents, he was even better suited.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •