Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Alabaster: Knowledge in darkness.

"Grent, she's as much a member of the White Star as you are, stand down. Keep your eyes open for anything around here."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Grent nods, though he keep an eye on her while he keeps an eye out, putting out his normal smile with a couple of winces here and there.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (d20 +9) [21]
    Last edited by Carnyveil; 07-22-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Blog Entries

As some of you come closer suddenly the light vanishes and only the pale light of Tsu's blade is left to illuminate the surroundings. The girl before you switches too in that instant, her hair losing its color and her skin becoming grey and wrinkled. The eyes stay the same blood red color but the face tears apart into a fang filled maw from ear to ear as the vile spawn of screeches loudly.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldeathkidinitiative - (1d20+9) [13] ((Those of you that rolled perception may choose not to roll initiative and use you perception roll as your initiative count.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Grent giggles with a smile ear to ear as he observes whats going on already releasing his arrow "I told ya, in cahoots with the worm! Cahoots with the worm hahahahahahahhaha." He backs up when he fires, not wanting to take another beating just yet, his target is the eyes as he continues to smile, going for the kill.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollto hit - (d20 +8) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldmg - (d6 +6) [8]

5. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (17) [20]

Mattilda sees the creature appear and her claws light up with red fire and blue crackling energy as she moves in to strike out at it.
    ((I assume I wasn't right next to it so I have to move closer and therefore don't get a full round of attacks so all I do is one strike hehe))

Pool Strike:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollClaw - (1d20+7) (4) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSlashing - (1d4+6) (4) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFire - (1d6) (1) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollElectric - (2d6) (5, 4) [9]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) [11]

"By Feng's arsefeathers!!" Cripes!
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Rodaford held a disapproving frown during the entire conversation and reaction, it would seem this 'Lamashtu' child receives an inordinate amount of... fear... from his newly appointed companions for them to make such grand excuses for incredulity of the child's seeming appearance.

Rodaford Engal:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (2) [5]

Blog Entries

Sarvine holds up her new Lantern in response to the screeching thing and grins. "I've been waiting to try this out!" Flames erupt from the mouth of the skull to the sound of a faint scream.

Burning Hands-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 5d4 ) [12]
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 07-25-2016 at 11:32 PM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

"It's too big for what I have available to me right now." Zirril answers at last, having been completely in his own world as he mused over the potential of his spells and the faculties of his robe.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+1) [16]

Blog Entries

First round:
    Grent reacts as fast as a coiled snake and shoots an arrow into the undead child monstrosity which recoils and hisses angrily.
    Mattilda steps up and rakes at the critter with a clawed hand but misses the small threat.
    Zirril...
    Sarvine raises the macabre lantern she recently acquired and made it spew fire over the monster.
    The ravenous mockery of a child shrieks as she steps back (5ft step) and her earsplitting voice carries a bottomless despair which rattles your morale. ((Everybody take Will save dc17 or suffer -2 on attack, damage, skill, ability and save checks for 9 minutes.))
    Tsukohari...
    Rodaford...

Second round:
    Grent...
    Mattilda...
    Zirril...
    Sarvine...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns: