Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Alabaster: Knowledge in darkness.

Interesting. "Sarvine is a manipulator, Zirril has his undead...Rodaford's alchemics and doctoring, with Mattilda's damaging..." She's thinking seriously. "I'm not really in good shape right at the moment, and I'm probably the only one of us who can't see well in this darkness. In which case...Sarvine, I'm going to lean on you here. You're taking point with Zirril, and keeping a sharp eye out - Zirril, you have that new robe, and if I'm not mistaken, you've got some options to put a thing or two in front of you in case of a surprise attack. I'll be just behind you two, but I'll need some, ah...temporary healing measures if I'm going to be of use, but I won't be able to use my eyes to help you if we go in the dark. I'll be relying on you to see for me. Mattilda, Rodaford, we're going to have to get Grent on the move - you're just behind me. If we can get him up and walking, he's no slouch with ranged combat, which is what he'll be relying on solely until the mission's complete. If we run into anything, that's when I'll draw my blade and get a view, but if we can avoid fighting more things, we take that option first. Let's find this stupid relic and get the hell out of here." She's bringing the maps out that were provided, just seeing if they've got an answer. "If we find a safe area, we'll take a break, but until then, Rodaford, I'm afraid we'll have to wait for treatment. If another one of us goes down that bad, though, I'm calling this off. I'm not going to get all of you killed for this." In any case. "Which means...Sarvine, can you get off another burst of healing for me?"

(HP: 6/32)
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 07-20-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

2. Default

Mattilda shrugs off her tiny little cuts.

"My magic is re-usable as long as I need it to be and as long as I have enough energy built up within me. Right now I am fine and do not need to rest. Most of my magic is for melee combat but I do have a spell or two for ranged combat or stealth should we need it."

With that said she focuses for 6 seconds to regain use of her vanish spell.

Blog Entries

Sarvine nods. "I got it. It's different from what I'm used to, but change is good for all of us. And yes, I can help you out. Just know that I can only do this on you once,though ." She reaches out a hand and makes the same gesture she did with Grent. One glow later, Tsu is feeling better.

CMW-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( 2d8+5 ) [16]

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

HP: 22/32

Tsu takes a moment, considering that. "Just once? But you also did it on Grent. Different sort of magic or somesuch?"
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

5. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnArcana - (1d20+10) (5) [15] (To ID the hex she is using as healing hex; I believe those count as arcane not divine although not sure)

Rodaford Engal:

Recognize Sarvine's magic
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Arcana - (1d20+9) (20) [29] vs DC 18

Blog Entries

Sarvine glances over at Rodaford and Mattilda, who appear to be studying her intently. "I'll save everyone the trouble and just tell you. I can do it on YOU once. I can use this hex on a specific person once a day, but I can use it on everyone in the group. So, I can heal each person in our group once, which is why I kept it in reserve for situations like this. Make sense?"

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

This is catching her interest. "And you have multiple hexes that follow the same rules? Once per person per day and such?"

9. Default

Mattilda nods, "That will come in handy when needed.."

"Or some such..."

Rodaford intoned with a rich resonance as he abandoned his treatment of Grent in favor of keeping the party moving as per Tsukohari's command.

"Think of it as bending the rules for a single person by application of fate altering magic."

Reaching with thin dexterous fingers to collect a sealed bottle of whitish crystals from his chiurgeon's kit and pulled the fitted seal free with a soft pop of trapped air.

"An elegant form of magic..."

He lowered the container of dusty looking crystals until the rim lay just below the goblin's nose granting the unconcious creature a whiff of the sharp alchemical odor of smelling salts.

"...If one will compare it to the ham-fisted blunt force of divine practice."

Sealing the container quickly as Grent is woken by the smelling salts Rodaford quickly packed the rest of his medical supplies.

"Grent is ready, Captain. I can prepare up to five minor extracts... do let me know if you have anything in mind."

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast