Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 436

Thread: Team Alabaster: Knowledge in darkness.

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,394
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sarvine claps her hands together and looks up with a pious expression. "Thank the gods. A leader who knows the value of magicians. And witches." She adds. She slows her stride until she's behind Tsu about 10 feet, enough for the rogue to maneuver and not get caught in crossfire if needed.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  2. #112

    Default

    Zirril nods, following orders and falling into line besides Rodaford, keeping his eyes open and ears up.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,213
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Grent heads the expedition as he sneaks quietly in front of the group, no more than a shadow in the darkness. The entrance almost immediately opens up on a hall of some sort with high ceilings and pillars supporting it. Scattered on the floor here and there are macabre pieces of debris; broken weapons, shreds of armor, splintered or broken bones picked clean. With the hall being about 100 ft square Grent easily spots a grub like creature, about 9 feet in length and sporting a long tail tipped with frighteningly hooked suckers and razorsharp scaled on its back, right itself and seeming to sniff the air. It isn't yet completely aware of the goblin's presence, nor of his companions behind but that probably won't last long...
    ((Know: dungeoneering if you want info.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  4. #114

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDungeoneering - (1d20+9) [25]

  5. Default

    Mattilda does her best to keep an eye on Grent as he scouts ahead and keep an eye out for anything that gets past him but looses track of him as he proceeds ahead.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerceptio - (1d20+1) (8) [9]

    ((OOC: Not sure if you are ruling that I can see him since he's not hiding from me or what not up to you as DM. @Draggo, I believe the only one eligible for that check is Grent))
    Last edited by chadahelmsley; 06-20-2016 at 08:58 PM.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    no of your biz
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Grent stops and smiles Ooooh pre-hungry-y Hmmmm, I should tell hungry hungry this to Tsu...but their sure to find out, and its going to smell something soon...Hm-hungry-mmm, screw it, I haven't proven myself yet, and there almost here, HERE WE GO! FOR FOOD he thinks as he studies his target and goes to attack it, grinning like a mad man.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (d20 +11) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack2 - (d20 +11) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamageforsword - (d4 +5) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamageforswordmagic - (d6) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamageforsneakattack - (2d6) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamageforshortsword - (d4) [2]

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    no of your biz
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDungeon knowledgecheck - (d20 +7) [26]

  8. Default

    Hearing the sounds of battle Mattilda will touch Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d3) (2) [2] (1 for Zirril 2 for Sarvine 3 for Rodaford) granting them invisibility for up to 5 rounds or until they attack. She then brandishes her claws and heads towards the commotion.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (11) [14] ((I also assume I don't get to act in the surprise round; If the target that was randomly selected moves away I simply touch myself and go invisible))

  9. #119

    Default

    ((ooc: Oh boy, it's going to be one of those kinds of games.))

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+1) [16]

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,394
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    initiative- Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+4 ) [11]

    Sarvine blinks in surprise as she fades from view. She looks over at Mattilda. "Thanks, but this would have worked better on Tsu." She shrugs and moves forward to capitalize on her temporary advantage.
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 06-21-2016 at 02:59 PM.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •