Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Team Alabaster: Knowledge in darkness.

Blog Entries

"We-ell... You did lose some people along the way it seems. So I wouldn't get too cocky if I was you." Dmitry offers.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

"But we were facing a manticore. I doubt there's anything as dangerous in these streets, but if your willing, then we accept." Sarvine shrugs, acknowledging the point.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

Don't get cocky? Punny, cock-man, punny.

Sharlot steps back beside her true companions. "I'm with you guys." Taking all the freebies we can get, thanks.

Tsu puts away her things. "Interesting." The White Stars were broken five years ago, if she remembers right. "Sharlot, stop being such a harlot. Dmitry, we'd gladly appreciate the help - and we'll be sure to come to you guys if something else crops up."

As they walk, Tsu's going to ask, "...say, would you happen to be interested in a deal on finished adamantine or mithral works? You only pay 66% the first year..."

(Don't have to waste time on the particulars here but she's offering the free arm of trade, just like with the Five Feathers.)
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 10-25-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Sharlot hangs her head with overdramatic sorrow. "Yes, Tsu. I'll just buy my sex like a good girl." But as she falls in line with Sarvine and Bufo, she drops the act to keep her head up, eyes and ears alert, while re-entering the parts of the city more familiar to her. Good ol' Misthaven out to getcha.
    She checks to see if their combined party of ragged White Stars and Bleeds is drawing any...unwanted attention. Like from spies. Alliance IS power.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [14]

Blog Entries

Your group starts its voyage back to the surface city and it seems the Bleeding Eyes were planning of letting you find your own way but Tsu's advertisement of discount mithral and adamantine draws Dmitry's attention and they guide you back to the surface safely as Tsu and Dmitry talk business and come to a trade agreement.
    The deep gnome promises to send over a Usurer clerk to finalise the agreement before bidding you well and going back below the surface and away from the cold daylight.

The group takes a detour and a roundabout route back to the citadel under Tsukohari's supervision in order to remain unseen by any Red Flag squads. It is past sunset when you finally return home. Home to a relatively empty hq since neither Obsidian or Maynard and the new recruits have returned yet...

((Locking thread. After mission stuff can be done in the tavern thread.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344