Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 727

Thread: Facing Lord Rusk'rin

  1. #31

    Default

    Satisfied that everybody is in agreement about their next move, Owen nods and sets off towards the city, trying to avoid as many goblins and hobgoblins as possible.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMove Silently - (d20+7) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHide - (d20+9) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpot - (d20+6) [9]

  2. Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHide - ( 1d20+2 ) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMove Silently - ( 1d20+8 ) [24]
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

    www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P



  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Move Silently: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) (2) [6]

    Hide: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+2) (9) [11]

  4. #34

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpot - (1d20-9) (12) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolllisten - (1d20-9) (19) [10]

    The party quickly gets into the city, but not quite so gracefully. A few goblins managed to catch a glimpse out of the corner of their eye, a few others heard something. But when they went to investigate they ended up getting into a bit of a fight with each other, wondering who was making all the racket.

    Currently the party is hiding just inside a small stone building that looks like it once was a place for a guardsman to have his post... The layer of dust and the moss indicates it hadn't been used long before the party arrived.

    Goblin encampment is sleepy.



    So, where do you want to try and go?

    In view you can see a few goblins hanging out around a small fire, a few goblins are going house to house and rummaging through, apparently looking for anything of value. Many other goblins are just milling about, sometimes picking a fight for no other reason than for entertainment.
    Last edited by Zeros; 06-11-2016 at 01:43 AM.


  5. #35

    Default

    "Does anybody else find it odd how long this guard building seems to have gone unused?" Owen whispers. "Although I suppose they could have just built a newer one and abandoned this one... anyways, where should we start our investigation? And when should we start our investigation? Do we set out now, or wait until the goblins are sleeping?"

  6. Default

    "Well, if this place is completely unused it likely means the goblins arent using it either, how likely do you think it is we can ambush some of them carefully without alerting the rest? And would doing so make it easier to move onwards later?" An'Drye asks, not really trying to kill them but simply trying to determine what the best way to continue would be, stealth wasnt easy and shed rather increase the chances of success if she could.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

    www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P



  7. #37

    Default

    "if this was my army.... then getting a single goblins attention, would likely mean you control the entire armies attention, unless you could silence the opponent in the same moment you attacked" giarrok muses

  8. #38

    Default

    "I think we should avoid a fight for as long as possible," Owen says. "As Giarrok noted, if any of them managed to yell just once before we silenced them we would have an army after us. I suggest waiting for a clearer path to one of the houses. We could sneak from building to building, looking for survivors, and try to smuggle them out of the city if we can."

  9. #39

    Default

    "it may not be a poor plan to cause a distraction, while the more stealthy members of our pack search for these survivors? a fire perhaps could also be used to damage this army, if they were to be caught in it' giarrok growls softly, remembering the teachings of an old friend

  10. #40

    Default

    Roll Spot


Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •