Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 727

Thread: Facing Lord Rusk'rin

  1. #21

    Default

    (As I have no DMNPC atm...)

    As An'drye says this she realizes that there are a good hundred or so goblins and hobgoblins that she can see from here. Giarrok can smell the stench of a small army. ( #lotsagobsa )

    Giarrok also smells relatively fresh blood nearby.
    Last edited by Zeros; 06-01-2016 at 06:41 AM.


  2. #22

    Default

    Giarrok begins sniffing around much like a hound dog, searching for the source of the smell of blood

  3. #23

    Default

    Owen peeks out from around a tree and looks around for any parts of the city that the goblins don't seem to be guarding very well. Perhaps the team could sneak in and avoid a fight they probably wouldn't survive...
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpot - (d20+6) [26]

  4. #24

    Default

    Giarrok quickly finds the source. Two dismembered hobgoblins and a pool of blood lay not a hundred feet from where the rest of the party is. Although the scent of blood is overwhelming (Likely killed in the last 12 hours or so) he can barely get a whiff of the one-armed man's stench.

    Owen sees that while there are lots of goblins, they aren't explicitly guarding. The biggest problem he can see is the large number of them. But for a thief like him, he can see a couple places with lower concentrations of goblins and decent hiding places that could at least get them into the city.


  5. #25

    Default

    "the party that killed my pack-tribe have been here, they killed these two Hobgoblins...." Giarrok growls quietly to the party

  6. #26

    Default

    "Somebody killed your family? Oh my, how awful!" Owen says. "We'll have to ensure that they don't kill any other innocents, after we deal with these hobgoblins. Now, I think I see a way to sneak into this city. It would be risky, but surely not as risky as charging into a camp of enemy combatants willy-nilly. Would anybody care to join me and investigate the current state of Marletown?"

  7. Default

    "If all else fails i would be able to draw attention on the fly, but for now i vote we take the safe path as Sir Owen suggests." An'Drye calms down after realizing that just attacking the camp did not have great chances of survival and that she herself was the only one who didnt really mind dying.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

    www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P



  8. #28

    Default

    giarrok grunts in approval of a more stealthy plan

  9. #29

    Default

    Everyone roll Hide and Move Silently, Own roll Spot.


  10. #30

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •