Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Facing Lord Rusk'rin

1. Default

(i would like to purchase a mithral breastplate, hopefully magical, would you like me to RP that or should we get it done quickly to speed up the departure?)
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

(For rping purchases, I'm rarely opposed to it, but usually don't consider it mandatory, so go ahead and just put what you want, I'll confirm or deny... most likely confirm).

3. Default

(+1 Mithral breastplate, as far as i can tell that totals 5200 gp, it doesnt really seem important so i wont RP it this time)
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

(If you have any other purchases just let me know, but for now we'll move along)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boyle separated from the group, saying he needed to go deal with his merchant friends, but that he wished them all luck. They all then split to pick up their respective equipment.

After picking up some supplies they arrive at the stables where three large horses and a pony wait for them. (heavy horses and a pony). Each horse is provided with enough rations and fodder to last them and the party for two weeks. The stable master points out the horseshoes, "Cap'n had me fit 'em right special for ya. With this the horses'll move more'n twice as fast as normal, if'n ye need the speed."

The party led their new horses Out the gates, which were currently closed in case of attack.

Options: Head back up the Marletown (the one overrun with goblins)
    Head back to where you met the previous hobgoblins who tried to buy Turac as a merc.
    Try and follow the adventurers who left the night before.
    Something else that I Haven't thought of.

Default Facing Lord Rusk'rin

"I say we head to Marletown and try to save any survivors in the area. We also may even find out more about what is going on."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Default

(net is baaaaaack!! also i would like to sell my masterwork chainshirt unless someone has use for it)

"Yes, that seems like the to priority right now, we can try finding the group of adventurers and their target after Marletown is safe." An'Drye wore her new armor with care, making sure her wings were still free enough to fly.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"I agree; finding and trying to assist any survivors of the attack should be one of our main priorities," Owen says.

"lets us bring these humans to safety" thurak responds "we should be swift"

With the horses and their magical horseshoes the trip back to Marletown takes about a day and a half. Surprisingly they see little goblin activity on their way. They notice a set tracks for six people, and the occasional indication of combat.

They come up to the city in the afernoon and from a small grove of trees they see many goblins and some hobgoblins milling around outside the town. They've set up a few tents just outside the town, but largely they are just doing whatever conquering goblins do while they wait for their next orders.

10. Default

"Should we take them by surprise?" An'Drye asks in a serious tone, she didnt mind either way, it might not be the nicest thing but it was effective, and would likely save more people, her serious demeanor had returned as the battle approached.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast