Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Facing Lord Rusk'rin

1. Default

An'Drye follows the group across the rooftops, knowing that most goblins wont actually be smart enough to look up, specially not in the short time it takes her to be hiding on the next one, that way she can also make sure there werent also goblins on the roofs that could see the group by chance, after spoting the house she waited near the rest, waiting for them to take action so she could follow their lead.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"Well he is only the person we've been hired to kill..." Sam says with a sigh at the end as she wonders at the greenness of those she traveled with, perhaps they were accomplished in their fields...but as mercs...they were sorely lacking in professionalism. Turning to the woman who had been a delight Sam asks, "are there any outside entrances to the basement? Do you know of the inside ones? This way we can attempt to enter through the closest entrance and go straight to the basement..."

Sam seems to think deeply and adds..."there is a good chance though that we won't be able to save the people, but checking on them is worth a shot...the reason we likely can't save them is that the goblins probably noticed us a couple times and are more alert...so unless all prisoners are trained and armed warriors we likely will get swarmed when leaving...unless there aren't many left."

"Through the back door there is a stairwell just to the right. Other than that there is a barred window on the side of the house," she replied, "I don't know how many are still here. A handful died trying to defend the town while the rest of the city attempted to escape on boats. As far as I understand one boat was captured by the goblins before it was able to set off. The survivors of that boat are likely those down there. My son and I were lucky that we missed the boat and have been going from street to street collecting provisions to try and sneak out and get to the southern towns."

4. Default

An'Drye tries to make a quick dart over to the roof of the mayors home, simply waiting for a moment where nobody is looking to the skies, from there she looks around in search for a higher posible entrance that might have been ignored by the goblins like a second floor window or a chimney, but wont enter yet as knowing the actions of the group and vice versa is the first priority to not get everyone killed.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"Well the door might be guarded...but doesn't seem lik...." Sam starts to whisper when An'Drye flies off again without a word of what she was trying to do. Sam only hoped she was looking for an alternative way in and not thinking of making another distraction...but then Sam wasn't a mind reader. "Looks like we either go off without her or wait here and see if she manages to find anything...if she is in fact looking," Sam whispers to the group with clearly growing irritation.

"I'm sure she's looking," Owen whispers. "Why don't we wait about five minutes? If she hasn't returned by then we try to form a plan to get in without her."

Giarrok grunts his approval of the plan to waiting, his tongue tired of making the complex sounds relating to common
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 10-13-2016 at 07:06 PM.

An'drye sees a chimney and a second story deck. The chimney is currently smoking lightly and there are several hobgoblins visible in the room, sitting and eating. After waiting a few moments she sees a goliath come up the stairs... and if she wasn't much mistaken it was the same Goliath they had fought in the mines.

9. Default

After noticing the goliath she inmediately darts the opposite direction, getting back to the group to inform them "The goliath just went upstairs, if were going in around now would be the best time." Simple and short she wasted no time with fancy details.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

A goliath? I was under the impression we were fighting goblins and hobgoblins. The plot thickens...
    "Well," Owen whispers. "Well, well, well. We need to rescue these people before their captors do... whatever they're going to do. I wonder why they would capture the inhabitants of the town if they aren't sending a ransom letter. Perhaps they have important information about something... either way, we need to rescue them at once! Ms. An'Drye, did you see any way to enter the house without attracting notice."

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast