Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At the tavern

Default At the tavern

This thread is solely for roleplaying purposes.
    Have a discussion / friendly conversation that would hold up the story line?

Have fun here.
    Events in this topic can be chronologically out of synch. That's okay.

One night, as they're sitting around Ameiko's Rusty Dragon with flagons, Joyya slaps his one good knee and turns to Nagri and says, "I got one! Did I ever tell ya about me'n the owlbear?"

3. Default

After returning to the town and agreeing to help the farmers with their scarecrow issue, Amadeus sends his raven aloft to scan the general store and then the temple for a light. He feels the need to talk to show progress on avenging Ven's daughter.

The lights of the general shop, still burn, though the shop is closed, and the door probably barred from the inside.
    The temples light is now dimmed, after the return of Joyya and Nagri to your group.
    Last edited by Adanedhel; 06-14-2016 at 09:56 AM.

5. Default

With a heavy heart, Amadeus knocks on the front door of the shop and awaits a response.

From behind the door, the familiar voice of mr Vender sounds. 'Who is there!' he demands.

7. Default

"It is Amadeus and I have news about killing a necromancer this night." Amadeus replies.

8. Default

(Abber, we can use this forum for the Vender family interactions.)

The door is answered by Ven Vinder himself. He doesn't look particularly pleased to see Amadeus, but the sorcerer gets the impression that Vinder would slam the door in the face of just about anybody, so the fact that he grudgingly opens the door wider to let Amadeus inside seems to be a good sign. As you close the door behind you, he grumbles, "So - did you get the bastard who took my daughter away from me?"

10. Default

"The man responsible for your daughters death is also responsible for the death of the glassmaker. Foxglove is not just a visiting noble to visit the town for the festival. He is also the one who encouraged the old priest's daughter to attack the town, unleashed ghoul fever in the area (I am assuming this meeting is after the farmland visit), and is stirring up trouble all over the area. Foxglove has left notes incriminating himself at the scene of these crimes including at the mill. We have also discovered a necromancer in the sanitorium and slew him. He was supplying Foxglove with material assistance regarding the ghoul fever and died for his efforts. The sanitorium director is in the Sheriff's gaol and will be tried. But as you asked and I promised, the man responsible will get what is coming to him. Just a matter of whether the half orc's axe or my spells will deliver it." Amadeus replies in a tone of deference but with a slow burn towards their shared enemy behind it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast