Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC (Out of Character) Discussion and Planner

Im with TSW, with old contacts reaching out to us, and that works well, because between Mamons church contacts, and Flints loose connection to the Brothers Of silence, you wont have any shortage of people to give us quests.

One I actually do have red hair, so we should be able to be part of the "red-headed league"

another idea is "flint, and his side kicks" :P

but i am partial to "seeds of change"

Default OOC (Out of Character) Discussion and Planner

I like seeds of change a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I also like the idea of having old friends giving us jobs

Hi all, I'm FlyingWalrus, the new member magrat4 mentioned. It's great to meet you all, can't wait to start this campaign! I've posted Thurok's character sheet to the other thread, you can check it out if you want. I'm not sure, as of yet, how exactly he'll fit into this whole 'everyone knew each other before the campaign' thing; I'm open to suggestions if you've got any.
    Last edited by FlyingWalrus; 03-30-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Great background

I like your background walrus, especially how you wrote your weapon into the story, I just stole mine

we dont have to write you into our on the way to group, I think we are all good characters, so if you were to ask for our help breaking out, we would gladly give it to you

I am not really sure what the conditions of our escape were though??

hey TSW I have a question? does the party know Mammon is an aasimar? does your character? I am just asking for rp purposes?

I'm assuming your characters would know. I planned on writing in his description what exactly he looked like but he's clearly not human. If your characters had already asked Mammon he would of told them because he is aware of his celestial heritage. Before we were forced to dial back the ages he was going to be over 80. One doesn't live that long and still look like he's barely in his twenties without asking some important questions.
    Last edited by TheShieldWolf; 03-30-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Hey all,

Okay, consensus shaping up that you will be taking jobs as they come rather than formally seeking them.

FlyingWalrus, you should weigh in on the questions too: 1) Would you have informed the authorities of Galduria that the Academy made you a virtual prisoner and did experiments on you?

2) Do you want to form a formal adventuring party-for-hire, or just take jobs as they come from people who know you, and who want to help you avoid the Academy agents? (The third option was start trading favors (quests) for documents or items or transportation you need to avoid the Academy agents.)

Flying Walrus:
    As to how Thurok met the group, your cells would have been near each other because you were all undergoing the same experiments. When you weren't with Professor Bello the lizardfolk getting tested or put through a trial of some sort, you had plenty of time to talk, and you would have escaped together. Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by magrat4 View Post
    FlyingWalrus, you should weigh in on the questions too: 1) Would you have informed the authorities of Galduria that the Academy made you a virtual prisoner and did experiments on you?
    Probably not, I can't imagine Thurok would've had the best experiences with human guards, considering his race and appearance. Besides that, there were no guards in his old orcish tribe; everyone learnt to survive for themselves. So no, even if he was culturally drawn towards thinking of guards as helpful authority, I doubt he would trust them.

2) Do you want to form a formal adventuring party-for-hire, or just take jobs as they come from people who know you, and who want to help you avoid the Academy agents? (The third option was start trading favors (quests) for documents or items or transportation you need to avoid the Academy agents.)
    Just doing jobs for people in exchange for help against the Academy sounds good. Thurok still doesn't 'get' physical money, but he does understand the concept of 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours'.

Flying Walrus: As to how Thurok met the group, your cells would have been near each other because you were all undergoing the same experiments. When you weren't with Professor Bello the lizardfolk getting tested or put through a trial of some sort, you had plenty of time to talk, and you would have escaped together. Sound good?
    Yeah, sounds good to me.

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast