Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235
Results 2,341 to 2,346 of 2346

Thread: OOC (Out of Character) Discussion and Planner

Blog Entries

Weeee! Nice trailer, boss.

I'm good to go! Just finishing up this bit, it's fun. I just love the idea of someone actually doing this, and I really like Alizna, though but months ago she was the vary bane of our existence. Neato.
    So I know that flint does this stuff all the time, sometimes at cost to the team, but isn't Korman lawful good?

No, Korman is chaotic good! Korman knows he can't get Alizna out of a bind this tight so he does what he can. Plus, Korman just has a simple appreciation for someone with a goal like that. Korman can't hold a nuetral person's actions against them - Korman only ever has a hate for those who would hurt others. If anything, Korman has a sadness for inactivity, and that's what truely upset him with Alizna. By everything that has happened however, she still goes up, but with a supporter. Better than nothing, and if it doesn't clear her name, it'll make the punishment lighter. Though she did attack us in the ofrest encounter, and run away - I'm going to go over the conversation again to make sure she actually has a good reason for such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Mess View Post
    No, Korman is chaotic good! Korman knows he can't get Alizna out of a bind this tight so he does what he can. Plus, Korman just has a simple appreciation for someone with a goal like that. Korman can't hold a nuetral person's actions against them - Korman only ever has a hate for those who would hurt others. If anything, Korman has a sadness for inactivity, and that's what truely upset him with Alizna. By everything that has happened however, she still goes up, but with a supporter. Better than nothing, and if it doesn't clear her name, it'll make the punishment lighter. Though she did attack us in the ofrest encounter, and run away - I'm going to go over the conversation again to make sure she actually has a good reason for such things.

I think she's kind of complicated, at least I hope so---thanks Gelatinous!

She's not evil or good, Mammon's detect evil said as much. I mean she bought some really self-indulgent things (the pearls and fancy clothes and silver dishes), and basically uses the altruistic potential use of her research as an excuse to justify whatever she does to help herself gather information or make money to fund more research. And she manipulated Glint and Valorus by compulsions without a second thought, knowing their first duty should have been to the Irminsul seed.

But I find great power in giving someone a second chance, and Korman has just done that for her. (As did Flint in showing mercy by restoring her notebooks to her.) I'd say they are making it more worth her while to cooperate with the druids and their new town than to use her siren wiles against anyone and flee.

@Everyone: When I do the next time skip (and open a new chapter), you are going to be emerging in Riddleport. Croat's half-orc hushmen goons will be looking for Korman (though of course he'll be there much faster than they anticipated). Ulvenn has pissed off a local wizard or two in his time there, in the service of his (now missing) mentor, Memnok. Is there ANYTHING you want to say or do to prepare that I should include in the scene?

@TSW/Gelatinous/Zeros: I am still cobbling together the lists of NPCs your characters/cohorts would know. I will PM them to you before I open Chapter Three.

@everyone: My other goal before the time skip is to post that Loot thread.

@TSW: If you get a chance here are the things that still need appraised by Mammon/Bel...and if you don't no sweat, I'll make those rolls in the Planner...

Bel rolls d20+10+2 with scale

Mammon rolls d20+1+2 with scale

pearl headdress

silver plate/chalice/utensils

fancy outfits (3)

golden scarab with one green and one red eye (which Flint or Korman or a DC 20 KnowReligion check could tell you indicates Lagasse worshiped Urgathoa goddess of undeath and hedonistic pleasures)

The diamonds Alizna told Flint were hidden under a second secret bottom compartment in her locking chest

This thread is closed! Please use "NEW OOC" from here on out!
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-03-2018 at 08:49 PM.