Feel free to use this OOC thread to...

1) Say hello!
    2) Talk about your characters and ideas
    3) Ask questions
    4) Crack jokes or talk about real life

Default OOC (Out of Character) Discussion and Planner

What's up guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm just finishing up my backstory. Without changing what I had in mind for Mammon. I'm simply going to say that they met on a road in Varisia and Mammon decided it would be a good idea to travel with you guys for protection, safety in numbers and all that jazz. If it is okay with you all, I'm going to say that he is 'unaware' of Flint's profession. Paladin and all. I hope you understand. I don't plan on playing him as a stiff but it'd be kind of difficult to reconcile stealing to a guy who worships the god of laws and currency.
    That being said, I'm looking forward to gaming with you gents.

That sounds great to me I look forward to playing with you as well😃

Your backstory looks awesome!

Thanks man, I had to edit it because I saw some mess ups and ended up deleting the post entirely v.v don't try to internet on your phone!

Haha I have to use the internet on my phone because my fiancÚ took the computer charger with her when she left for the weekend 😭

I find it interesting with no contact by us both of our characters are from Oppara haha who knew? I'm sure this will come up in character some how.

The really weird thing is that all three of us are from Oppara? I am pretty sure we all came up with that independently. So quick question, and dont answer if you dont want too, did you guys volunteer for the experiments, or was that just me

and out of respect for law and order, i will lie to your face if you ask where I got all the gold, and say I won at cards..... unfortunately I cheat at cards unless I am playing a friendly game

i am really excited to play with you guys! and cant wait to start!

I can't wait either! Even though I am also the reason we are waiting...

Oppara is a fascinating city, and I will note that both Mammon and Flint are from there (albeit from two districts that couldn't be more different, the crime-ridden and poverty stricken Narrows district and the opulently wealthy and regal Westpark district). Surely something can be made of that fact, as you say.

Ras, I haven't yet talked to you about your hometown, my bad. My first idea is the bustling metropolis of Goka in Tian Xia, in which case you could relate to the others in being from an urban hub of activity. See here: http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Goka. Goka also has less of a problem with slavery than most of Tian Xia. It is regulated there for everyone's health and safety because Goka is an independent and prosperous place. It also hosts a VERY interesting competitive tournament that could draw some of the NPCs and PCs there in the future (or did draw them, in the past) : The Ruby Phoenix Tournament.

We can also come up with some reason that routes you through the port district of Oppara, so that you can meet up with Flint and Mammon there. Like a relative who lives there or some reason your ship went there instead of directly to Varisia where we begin.

Great backstories so far (including the longer versions I have from PM), with imaginations like yours this game will rock!
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-28-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Page 1 of 235 1231151101 ... LastLast