Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 2: The Slithy Toves

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bithawa View Post
    Voraxus turns toward Karl and puts his hand, that isn't holding the onyx, protectively over his pouch. "What do you have to trade?" His trade with Dargyr was his first and he finds that he enjoys bartering. It's almost like a game. In his clan, materials and equipment were taken(from enemies), given to him, or he made himself.
    Karl looks at Voraxus before speaking, "There will be no trading, the amulet belongs to me, and is a signature for my order, but I will give you this gold coin as a reward for finding the amulet and giving it back to its rightful owner," while saying this Karl both holds up a gold coin, and tightens his grip on his weapon, ready to take back what he believes is his.

Jimjar translates the conversation of introductions to everyone in Undercommon after introducing himself. "I'm Jimjar! Thanks for deciding to head back toward my home. You can bet I'll get us there as quick as I can."

"And I'm Buppido," Buppido says. "We're going the opposite way from my home," he says with a sly jab at Jimjar, "But I don't mind that much. I'm sure the gods have me where they want me to be to fulfill their purposes."

Despite being spoken to in Undercommon, Derendil replies in Elvish: "I am Prince Derendil of the elven kingdom of Nelrindenvane. I was cursed to take on this form by an evil wizard, and I seek to return to the surface world and my people in the hopes that I can regain my true form."

Topsy and Turvy merely point to themselves and say their names.

Stool, who can only hear/understand you when its rapport spores are active, doesn't respond. He does seem to be ambling along in a rather amiable way, though.

OOC: I'll let Claw do any introductions for Shuushar, and Chamilton for Eldeth and Ront.

Come join us on Discord!

Dargyr bares his teeth slightly. "Say already. Name, Dargyr." He seems annoyed by the introductions. "All different race. Plus male demon, female demon. Is enough. Waste time."

Quote Originally Posted by Entangled View Post
    Karl looks at Voraxus before speaking, "There will be no trading, the amulet belongs to me, and is a signature for my order, but I will give you this gold coin as a reward for finding the amulet and giving it back to its rightful owner," while saying this Karl both holds up a gold coin, and tightens his grip on his weapon, ready to take back what he believes is his.
    Dargyr watches the potential conflict between Karl and Voraxus with interest.
    Last edited by Claw; 03-23-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Shuushar burbles, "I am call-ll-lled Shuushar. I swim-urble wherever the current l-l-leads, but perhaps one d-d-day it will l-l-lead back to Sloobludop."
    Last edited by Claw; 03-23-2016 at 10:20 PM.

"Tieflings, Fuzzball," Nyx corrected. "We are not demons. Descended from demons, yes, but not demons. Alot of the other races seem to forget that though, with their pitchforks and remarks and prejudice." She seems hardly even annoyed by Dagyr's comment, and even sounds bored with how often she has had to make that remark to others. "Let's just focus on the path, and any food we can find out here in this dump." She opts not to recite her name once more, just to show how much of a waste of time it really was to her.

"Tiefling. Demon." Dargyr shrugs. "Is same. Gnoll demon, too. Same way." Dargyr's voice carries no accusation. He states it as a simple and obvious fact.
    Last edited by Claw; 03-23-2016 at 10:47 PM.

"Malbocco" Malbocco says absentmindedly, his concentration is on the spider now, but he addresses the others as he watches it move "Imagine this spider is like us. Perhaps he is not evil, but the world has decided that because of his origins. I do not believe we're defined by our birth, but the way we choose to live."
    Last edited by Candle Moth; 03-23-2016 at 10:50 PM.
    Abaraxas - Hoard of the Dragon Queen ((ended))
    Quess - End of the World
    Malbocco - Out of the Abyss
    Snapdragon - Curse of Strahd
    Rauw, Krogan Berserker - Mass Effect
    Sheriff Rorimac Hollow - Darkening of Mirkwood ((Completed!!!))

Nyx looks to Dagyr with some amount of surprise. She certainly wasn't expecting him to lay claims to being descended from demons, and it was oddly refreshing to see something other than her and Theander share some sort of bastardized lineage. So its not surprise to her when her lips curl into a smirk as she says, "We're both better than some bastard demons, Fuzzball. We don't need to shrink away from the light and the powers of the so called holy ones." She gives a brief glare at Karl, as if to punctuate her remarks from before directed at the paladin.

"The gods that matter make no distinction of our origins," Buppido says. "You are alive, and one day you will die. What you do before you die is what matters."

Come join us on Discord!

Shuushar makes a bubbling sound of agreement at Buppido's sentiment. "All l-l-live as they are m-m-meant to be."
    Last edited by Claw; 03-24-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast