Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,339 of 1339

Thread: Chapter 2: The Slithy Toves

Bithawa is offline Do not recruit players with Red Reputation. Do not apply to games being run by GMs with Red Reputation.

Voraxus attempts to put a calming hand on Dargyr's shoulder, "I alssso think it wise to go straight to the town. I don't see the reason to stop elsewhere first. Even if we can sneak into the mining area and return with trading items without being seen, won't they question where we got it, if we are supposed to be fleeing from the drow?"

Dragyr grits his teeth, but at Voraxus' prompting he relents. Listening to the lizardman's advice, he says, "Fine. City first." But he keeps his glare directed at Malbocco and points in his direction. "But is not because you say!"

"... Think we can pass Fuzzball as a pet? Because we're gonna need to do alooooooooot of convincing to get him in, let alone Sticky Feet," Nyx says to Jimjar in Gnomish, although she does wear a smirk on her face. "At least I know Gnomish, that might count for something too... I hope."

Malbocco breathes a sigh of relief as Voraxus satiates Dargyr. The sight of a city and the promise of an end to the days, or was it months, of dreary travel made him too overjoyed to care.
    Abaraxas - Hoard of the Dragon Queen ((ended))
    Quess - End of the World
    Malbocco - Out of the Abyss
    Snapdragon - Curse of Strahd
    Rauw, Krogan Berserker - Mass Effect
    Sheriff Rorimac Hollow - Darkening of Mirkwood ((Completed!!!))

To Nyx, Jimjar laughs and replies in gnomish, "As a pet? No. At best we could try to pass him off as a hired guard or mercenary, but 50 gold pieces says he wouldn't go along with that. Our best bet might be to knock him out and pass him off as a prisoner."

Come join us on Discord!

Dargyr growls and barks out, "Quiet! Weak gnome language makes me hungry."

"Oh shut up fuzzball, you're going to have to get used to it," Nyx replied, turning her head to the gnoll. "We're going into a place full of gnomes, you're going to be hearing it alot. Try not to much on one of the small ones while we're here, yeah? We'd like to get through this place without you spoiling it."

She replies back to Jimjar in gnomish, "Bet you 75 gold that he'd kill one of us before we get the chance to knock him out. I don't know about you, but I happen to like not being torn up by a gnoll."
    Last edited by DonJentleman; 10-15-2016 at 06:29 PM.

In gnomish, Jimjar replies, "I would take you up on that bet, but I do my best not to be on the losing side, and winning doesn't sound pleasant for some reason this time."

Come join us on Discord!

"I guess we're not knocking him out then," Nyx replied with a small shrug before giving a small sigh. "Let's hope this goes well, then."