Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 2: The Slithy Toves

Malbocco crouches down and pokes a small scrap of wood into the ooze, curious to it's origins. After playing with the muck while the others chat, he continues on with them.
    Abaraxas - Hoard of the Dragon Queen ((ended))
    Quess - End of the World
    Malbocco - Out of the Abyss
    Snapdragon - Curse of Strahd
    Rauw, Krogan Berserker - Mass Effect
    Sheriff Rorimac Hollow - Darkening of Mirkwood ((Completed!!!))

Default Chapter 2: The Slithy Toves

While the ink doesn't smell good, Dargyr thinks that the creature itself would be edible, although it will likely be chewy and rubbery. Sushi, anyone?
    Last edited by Rellott; 04-01-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

Dargyr chows down, preferring sea food to mushrooms if that's all that's on the menu.

EDIT: moved part of the previous post to this post.
    Last edited by Claw; 04-01-2016 at 10:39 PM.

With the creature dispatched, Shuushar sets his shield aside and sits down where he stands. He pats the ground with his hands a few times before lying down with a raspy exhalation. He rolls over on his back and stares up at the ceiling with unblinking eyes.

"Well, I suppose fighting breaks up the monotony of a day's worth of marching," Nyx says with a small smile, seeing how quickly the monster was distracted. "Still, what in the hells was that thing, anyways?"

OOC: it would be a nature check to know. Dargyr and Shuushar have both already tried and don't know what it is.

Come join us on Discord!

Dargyr looks up from his meal at Nyx's question, bolting down one last gulp of the creature's blubbery flesh. He says, "Fish say wave brought it here."

At that, he starts looking around nervously and begins sniffing the air and examining the ground and walls.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (2d20b1+4) (9, 2) [13] (Scent. Does water come through here? Is there a water line on the walls?)

Last edited by Claw; 04-02-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Dargyr doesn't smell any water, or hear or see it.

Come join us on Discord!

If anyone is translating for Shuushar, he says, without moving from where he lies, "A w-w-wave of destiny, yes. Fr-r-rom the water of l-l-life that surrounds us." The rasping sound of air rushing through his gills interrupts his speech. "What current of fate b-b-brought it here. I th-th-think it would b-b-be more at home in the water. It has tentacles l-l-like many creatures I know."

"H-h-had..." he corrects himself, noting the remnants of Dargyr's meal.
    Last edited by Claw; 04-02-2016 at 01:27 AM.

OOC: rolled for Jimjar off site to help you.
    Jimjar moves up to it. "I've never seen one before, but I'd bet 5 gold that's a rocktopus. I've heard they used to live in the water or something but somehow a long time ago started coming up on land and surviving."

Come join us on Discord!