Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: Hijinks in Highbridge- In character Thread.

Blog Entries

Arasmas finds the Cestus as a weapons shop. he doesn't find the haramaki armor. it's a specialty

At the alchemist's shop, Mills nods hello then asks cautiously, "By chance... do you have anything that gives you animal powers when you drink it?"

Oru joins Arasmes and Lith and waits for the boat. Once they get back to Brewerton Oru heads to the black smith and asks him to see if he can alter the knuckles found on the dead guys to make them stronger and more deadly. He is just brooding all day since finding out about the staff. He is also going to head to ask Arasmes to come with him to a magic shop so he can coat his weapons with some poison or other potions that would be beneficial to the trip.

Lith raises her brow when Oru and Arasmes join her at the dock, "Change of plans? Where and when shall we meet when I find the other three?"
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VuNut View Post
    Lith raises her brow when Oru and Arasmes join her at the dock, "Change of plans? Where and when shall we meet when I find the other three?"
    Arasmes eats while waiting for the ferry: "No change, we still need the others to deal with our vict... with these people.", Arasmes almost makes a Freudian slip. "And we have a picture, too.", he takes out his drawing from the scroll box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannix View Post
    Oru joins Arasmes and Lith and waits for the boat. Once they get back to Brewerton Oru heads to the black smith and asks him to see if he can alter the knuckles found on the dead guys to make them stronger and more deadly. He is just brooding all day since finding out about the staff. He is also going to head to ask Arasmes to come with him to a magic shop so he can coat his weapons with some poison or other potions that would be beneficial to the trip.
    Arasmes is pleasantly surprised at Oru: "So, you'd like an advantage in combat? Well, I can pour some opium over your weapon, it enters the bloodstream through injury. We must be careful not to inhale it when applying it, though. It weakens the mind and the body, but makes the recipient able to ignore a light injury. It also causes severe addiction. Which weapon did you have in mind?"

"If I may ask a favor of you, would it be too much of a bother if you carried this disguise kit for me? It's heavy and I'm not as strong as you are.", he asks the monk. (disguise kit weighs 8 lbs)

If he accepts, Arasmes looks to buy common artisan tools for armor crafting.

"Opium might work, I was planning on using the knuckles more since they are quicker. I have no problem carrying that for you. What do you have in mind to make?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mannix View Post
    "Opium might work, I was planning on using the knuckles more since they are quicker. I have no problem carrying that for you. What do you have in mind to make?"
    "I'd like to try to make an armor for myself since no one seems to be selling it here, so I will buy the tools to make one. We're waiting for the dinner, so I have time. It' nothing special, just some metal plates on a thread over my chest, but every little bit helps."

Blog Entries

"Here we go.", Arasmes apllies opium to Oru's weapon Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20) [12] -doesn't accidentally poison himself. "Phew, always risky to do that. That's why I prefer launching the vials. Anyway, be very careful, wrong move in combat with this and you'll poison yourself. You really don't want that." (Natural 1 when attacking with a poisoned weapon poisons the wielder. However, monks can make unarmed strikes even when armed, using their elbows and/or feet, so you can choose when you want to use it. First successful use expends the poison)

Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    [...]We're waiting for the dinner[...]
    I suppose we meet at Robert's, then. Lith sets off into Brewerton to find the others, after some consideration she checks first at the Guild, then around the town market and shops.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

the Alchemist nods. "Aye, Laddie." He pulls out several potions.
    Available for 500 Gold:
    Bull's Strength
    Cat's Grace
    Owl's Wisdom
    Fox's Cunning
    Eagle's Splendor
    Bear's Endurance

I assume the group reunites at either the Tipsy Rat or the Guildhall across the street.

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast