Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: Hijinks in Highbridge- In character Thread.

Blog Entries

(it's not the Golden Legion. That was a Human Male Paladin, Female Human Wizard, Halfing Rogue, Dwarf Fighter, and Elf Ranger. this is a different group. those guys are still exploring ruins)

An idea that had been slowly forming in Mills' mind starts to take shape as he listens to Timotheus and the halflings. He clears his throat and ask Timotheus shyly, "Uhmmm... do you have anything, any potions that gives you animal powers when you drink them?"

Lith scratches her head at Arasmes' figments, "What were they called? The Garden League or something? They seem the sort, but these thieves don't look like them." She shrugs and speaks to her companions in general, "Brewerton isn't so likely then, I'll be back with the others if they want in. I'll visit Robert and let him know we've spoken to Antonius while there."

Unless anyone wishes to speak to her, she heads back outside the monastery to the dock and catches a ferry to Brewerton.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

The Shop:

Reginald shakes his head. "I don't carry that kind of potion. You'd need the services of an Alchemist for those. I think there's on just outside of town...where he can't blow up anythign but rocks and trees."
    Monastary

Lith waits for a couple of hours, most likely just watching the flow of the river and zoning out until she sees the outgoing ferry, flags it down and boards.

Quote Originally Posted by LakethePondling View Post
    Timotheous chuckled. "Greedy Halfing, aren't you. I did say one. if you want the rest, you gotta buy." He hands him the torch. "Your most expensive item, as requested. Would you care to look at spell scrolls as well?"
    Plesio takes the torch and hands the man 35 gold pieces to cover the remaining cost. "If you have the other items - the potions and bandolier to carry them - than I have the 400 gold and 5 silver. Not in the market for scrolls today, but we can go see this alchemist if we have time before meeting Mr. Finnegan."

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (1d20+5) [14]

Blog Entries

Reginald nods. "Right." He bustles about the shelves for a while before emerging with Plesio's items and laying them on the counter.

"Thank you," Mills says quietly with a slight bow. "I would like to visit this alchemist if we have time."

"Guryaasa believes half-party has time. Recalls Finnegan offering dinner as reward to party, so still have time before evening to visit alchemist." Guryaasa offered still sulking slightly at her previous presumed slight.
    Last edited by Grensen; 06-13-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LakethePondling View Post
    The abbot stroked his chin thoughtfully. "I don't think they came from either place. They were on foot, walking along the river banks. Highbridge was their destination. People from Brewerton just take the ferry. They may have come from Theradan. If you're looking for the bard, you may need to travel all the way across the Frostborne to Thrallsong. It's the home of the Bard's Colege. The dwarf may have been from Shardheim as well." He puzzled for a while. "No one really saw the woman's features. She was lithe and quick. Most likely of elven blood or elven descent. The fighter carried himself, with not a military bearing, but something alike. Most likely militia or a town guardsman in the past. He was tall and had a several scars across his face and chest. He wore a short black beard. The mage was a beanpole of a man, with spectacles. he carried no spellbook, so more likely than not, he was a sorcerer. The halfing carried a lute and had black curly hair. he wore pretty colorful clothing. The dwarf had one eye, the other covered by an eyepatch and several burn scars on his face and arms. he had no eyebrows, but long red hair and braided beard."
    Arasmes adjust the picture until the abbot confirms every detail, then rotates it horizontally and descends it to the ground over paper, then traces the lines of the figment with ink.

"Alright, let's meet with the others.", Arasmes goes to the ferry.

Blog Entries

When they return to Brewertown, Arasmes looks for a place that sells haramaki armor and a cestus, buys it if available and rejoins the others.