Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijinks in Highbridge- In character Thread.

"Finally." Lith breathes with relief, leaving with all due haste to rejoin Mills and Gury outside.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

Arasmes hums on the way:

"I started a joke which started the whole town crying,
    but I didn't see that the joke was on me.
    I started to cry which started the whole world laughing.
    Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me...",

not really aware of what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grensen View Post
    "No, not someday maybe, tomorrow, or tomorrow's tomorrow. If Mills truly wills something happen. Will happen." Guryaasa said with determination.
    "Maybe Mills focus on large victory too much. Umm..." She paused trying to think of an analogy that would translate. She looked around seeking objects to help explain her point. She landed on the manor and grinned.

"Mills sees stone building. Wants to destroy and sees only one way, knock down in one blow. Maybe Mills happier if Mills took away stone, each stone is small victory. Stone by stone until tower crumbles on own. Break desire into small desires..." She tailed off trying to discern whether Mills understood what she was talking about.

"Guryaasa makes no sense, no?" She said flopping backwards on the ground.
    Mills takes a long look at the manor wall, lost in thought.

"Ah..no, that makes sense Guryaasa, that makes sense,"
    he mutters softly, nodding his head.

Blog Entries

Going out is a lot easier than coming in. You're simply let in a long hallway that runs the entire length of the puzzle guantlet, and soon the party is reunited once again.

Blog Entries

"Alright, Oru, I believe you mentioned something about showing me a certain monastery. Mills and Guryaasa, we've earned you 50 gold pieces for each of you. Let's hurry to catch the next ferry.", Arasmes suggests.

Perhaps if a passanger fell near the boat's propulsion, Arasmed could paint the water.

"Thank you," Mills says with a polite nod as he accepts the gold. "I am ready to head to the monastery... So how did it go in there?"

Strange fellow. Plesio shrugs, takes a couple sugar tart for the road, and accompanies the others off of the manor grounds.

"I'd like to check on the outcome of the Finnegan job first, and get payment for it and the delivery we just did. Did we grab the ticket for the monastery job so that we can run that delivery tomorrow?"

When the group has traveled beyond the sight of the Highbridge manor, the halfling hands Mills and Guryaasa the extra tokens he collected after the gauntlet. "Here. Next time that guard won't be able to deny you entry."

Blog Entries

Either way, you make your way to the canyon's edge near the bridge where the warehouses and docks. It's about 10 a.m. by the time you make it to the edge. to either go to the monastary or the ferry, you need to take the lift down to the canyon floor.

"Yes Plesio I grabbed the ticket for the monastery" When the arrive to the edge Oru makes the suggestion that they take the ferry since that will take less time.

Blog Entries

At this point Arasmes agrees with anything Oru suggests, he's so adorable to him.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast