Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Combat 2

Nestled below the shelter of the tree, Ander fires at the ogre..

Last edited by Tarien; 03-25-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

2. Default

The ogre grunts as the arrow lodges in its gut.

Solario and Caelrin attack.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollSolario bow attack - (1d20+8) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSolario bow damage - (1d8+4) [8]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollCaelrin firebolt - (1d20+6) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfirebolt damage - (1d10) [9]

3. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rolladditional d10 for crit - (1d10) [2]

4. Default

The ogre wails in terrible pain, and G2 turns and runs as fast as he can to the east.

Tristan and Maramil are up before the ogre.

Tristan gets with range of the ogre and attempts to freeze him...or make him slightly uncomfortable.

(range 60 ft, DC 14 con save)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) [3]

6. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (1d20+3) [23]

7. Default

The ogre is in serious pain from arrows, and doesn't notice the frostbite spell hit him.

"Seriously? I missed something that big?!" Maramil sighs and shoots another blast at the charging ogre.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollEldritch Blast Attack - ( d20+5 ) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEldritch Blast Damage - ( d10+d6 ) [13]

10. Default

Within Maramil's mind, the Lady gloats in triumph as the eldritch blast tears through the ogre, destroying him. The monster falls to the ground, a number of the villagers' arrows snapping as he falls. A ragged cheer goes up from the village, but doesn't last long as the villagers contemplate the reason why a party of adventurers would be rescuing them.

Tristan feels an overwhelming sensation, remembering his training in the Wold. His druid elders had assisted him in transforming into creatures of different shapes and sizes, but it had been months since he had felt that sensation. Now he can sense the ability to transform of his own power coursing through him.

Avery groggily regains consciousness long enough to see the field of battle empty of enemies, where so few seconds ago it looked as if he and his friends would die, and then succumbs to a wave of weariness that sweeps him back into insensibility.

Ander sees the village ahead, and feels relief that comes with the promise of clean water and a chance to take care of himself.

But the village's gates remain shut.

(The battle puts everyone at 275 XP, I'm giving everyone 50XP for locating the village and finishing the first leg of your quest, so please level up! I will post in the main thread tomorrow, or possibly sooner)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213